What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

What do you call bees that make milk?

LOL, how old are you?

One set of answers could be, Boo-bees, Boobies, breasts.  I mean really...

The reality is, this 'milk' is actually "pollen" that has been chewed up and mixed with a chemical secreted from a glan in the nursing bee's head.  It's called Royal jelly, and it plays a large roll in the honeybee colony.

LOL, how old are you?

The reality is, this 'milk' is actually "pollen" that has been chewed up and mixed with a chemical secreted from a glan in the nursing bee's head.  It's called Royal jelly, and it plays a large roll in the honeybee colony.

@Cowboy Chip As much as I like your style considering things from the science point of view, as I often do, sometimes you’ve just got to have a little giggle and appreciate the odd childish joke 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, how old are you?

giphy.gif

Your right  😉    I am not a very funny guy sometimes.  I apologize @Kattana.   I'll do better after I ZEN....

41fj77pUaDL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back