What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

What do you call bees that make milk?

LOL, how old are you?

One set of answers could be, Boo-bees, Boobies, breasts.  I mean really...

The reality is, this 'milk' is actually "pollen" that has been chewed up and mixed with a chemical secreted from a glan in the nursing bee's head.  It's called Royal jelly, and it plays a large roll in the honeybee colony.

LOL, how old are you?

The reality is, this 'milk' is actually "pollen" that has been chewed up and mixed with a chemical secreted from a glan in the nursing bee's head.  It's called Royal jelly, and it plays a large roll in the honeybee colony.

@Cowboy Chip As much as I like your style considering things from the science point of view, as I often do, sometimes you’ve just got to have a little giggle and appreciate the odd childish joke 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, how old are you?

giphy.gif

Your right  😉    I am not a very funny guy sometimes.  I apologize @Kattana.   I'll do better after I ZEN....

41fj77pUaDL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back