What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Air vehicle acrobatic show

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
So the title says it all, I’d like to have a acrobatic show where we have some air vehicles do some nice moves in the sky with parachuters or planes or helis. If a faction wants to participate they may if they want civilians may as well but try outs must happen and a specific pilot will be assigned for a specific role. Once all has been thought of and what planes/helis there will be. A good location I though of was the bystanders watch from the beach at Kavala next to Kavala pd. All server rules will apply of course. During this time factions and civs can show some of the helicopters and even go on a “ride along” for like 5 minutes. Civs are not allowed to use illegal vehicles. It must be legal. 

I have typed this on my phone and will reply on my pc so let me know what you guys think about it and also give some suggestions on it. 

I think a good fitting name should be maybe like “Altis Air Show”

An aerobatics display....interesting.....very interestesting. I am tempted to see what can be arranged as I’ve been tossing round the idea of something like this for a while.

This sounds dope, one suggestion could be to set it up as a mix between pure air stunts and the redbull air race.
Id suggest hosting this by the arena, have everyone start in the middle of the field and see who can go around each corner of the actual arena itself and give points on style as well as speed, landing and ''risky moves'' like taking tight turns close to the ground etc. (obviously if you die/crash you're eliminated) 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back