What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Mickey Hay and his friends (NSG) - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palm

Your In-game name

Grease Stain McCain

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mickey Hay and his friends (NSG)

Date of the incident

05/04/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

01:45

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and some friends who recently joined the server we're doing diamonds to earn them their first money run (took us some time to set them up with licenses and all and to do the run as well). When we were half way through selling our diamonds we get initiated upon by the players in question. We surrender and I notified them I was willing to talk to them.
I wanted to get a deal between the two gangs where they wouldn't harass us during our future sales and they'd get a cut everytime, that way we'd both profit. I tried to explain it multiple times but we got no responses back from them. We didn't in fact get any response on nothing except the basic gunplay routine of 'you are getting robbed keep on talking we'll just fuck off with your stuff anyhow'. Only once did they reply about them lockpicking the trucks, which of I would have gladly given the keys since we were out to do actual business. I've attempted multiple times to get their representative to talk but all I got was okay we'll unrestrain you and take all your money. I don't mind getting robbed, I don't mind them not willing to make any deals but I'm just very disappointed that my friends doing their first run ever, sweated out many hours to get their own little bit of money, for it all to be taken away with no roleplay what so ever. There were 4 trucks filled with diamond, a lot for someone with no money and all they got was a shitty 10 minutes of standing still with me trying to talk to them. I did appreciate the 500k but honestly it's worthless against working your ass off to be only standing still for 10 minutes while someone takes your hard earned cash. I really don't think this meets the standard of roleplay on the server and I also did not try resolving it in teamspeak since we weren't on and they had every chance to further the roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/420021078
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was Paul in game 
we were doing  diamonds and since i'm new to the server and to RP as a whole i let my friends take the lead with any situations that we got into and remained quiet.
It took us a few hours to even get set up with trucks and licences.
As we were selling we were initiated upon and we surrendered, After multiple attempts to talk it out (almost all of which were met by silence by the players in question), our money was taken and we were left there

Personally I don't care too much It was just rather disappointing to spend 4-5 hours getting everybody set up and getting the diamonds to have all that stolen from us with hardly any RP in the span of 10 minutes

@Micky just making you aware o this report placed against you and your friends

Hmm I see so what is the problem? Seems like they were robbed and they didn't like it. They were left with 500k and there life's. Why is this reported... welcome to "Altis life" we were not trying to have Stockholm syndrome with you guys. You could also not of rage quit and requested "TS OR DISCORD".

Micky

@Micky just making you aware o this report placed against you and your friends
Thank you!

Hmm I see so what is the problem? Seems like they were robbed and they didn't like it. They were left with 500k and there life's. Why is this reported... welcome to "Altis life" we were not trying to have Stockholm syndrome with you guys. You could also not of rage quit and requested "TS OR DISCORD".

Micky

Thank you!
The problem is that you and the people you were with provided little to no roleplay.
"Welcome to altis life", from what I remember the RP in RPUK stands for roleplay and not rob people.
Stockholm syndrome is when someone captured gained empathy over their hostage takers. We don't feel or didn't want to feel empathy. We wanted to establish a business contract.
Sorry that you felt honored you made people rage quit but we were heading off since it was already 2 am, you guys just added a sour taste. Like I stated I didn't feel like resolving it on teamspeak since you guys had every chance to further roleplay. Instead you guys made it plainly obvious that it would be just a quick score where the people you took hostage for 10 minutes would just have to stand still, literally wasting the time they spent on the run and those 10 minutes getting robbed. In my book if you are going to rob someone for that amount you can't go off with the standard silent shitty rebel and run off treatment.

The problem is that you and the people you were with provided little to no roleplay.
"Welcome to altis life", from what I remember the RP in RPUK stands for roleplay and not rob people.
Stockholm syndrome is when someone captured gained empathy over their hostage takers. We don't feel or didn't want to feel empathy. We wanted to establish a business contract.
Sorry that you felt honored you made people rage quit but we were heading off since it was already 2 am, you guys just added a sour taste. Like I stated I didn't feel like resolving it on teamspeak since you guys had every chance to further roleplay. Instead you guys made it plainly obvious that it would be just a quick score where the people you took hostage for 10 minutes would just have to stand still, literally wasting the time they spent on the run and those 10 minutes getting robbed. In my book if you are going to rob someone for that amount you can't go off with the standard silent shitty rebel and run off treatment.
We had to lock pick all of your veichels zipetie you all strip your guns comunications and GPS.  Then sell the rest of your diamonds because you guys are slow to sell. Take your guys money and dip. All while we think you stalling and calling in back up? "TALKING business while being robbed who does that. I personally would be fearing for my life I think? We were out numbered. You all had guns as well and enough mags to power a militia. Again ts or discord next time. 

Micky

We had to lock pick all of your veichels zipetie you all strip your guns comunications and GPS.  Then sell the rest of your diamonds because you guys are slow to sell. Take your guys money and dip. All while we think you stalling and calling in back up? "TALKING business while being robbed who does that. I personally would be fearing for my life I think? We were out numbered. You all had guns as well and enough mags to power a militia. Again ts or discord next time. 

Micky
I think you are forgetting that it is you who started this. You decided to rob us, just because we were "slow" in selling diamond doesn't justify providing little to no roleplay.
Also "we were outnumbered", sorry but if you think that 3 highly armed rebels with military gear are threatened by 4 literal hobos with one of them having their pistol out is being at a disadvantage....

"Waiting for back up", we surrendered immediately and it is also stated in the rules that if you relay such information (backup needed at) through communications you have to state it in-game, which you also cannot hear us doing + you even took our gps and comms. And no I'm not to fear for my life as I know the best thing to do is to comply and stay relaxed. We surrendered immediately and stated that there was no need to worry and that we we're looking to a solution in the future that would suit us both. ( possibly leading to an ooc agreement on paying tax). I think it's pretty clear from this conversation that "ts or discord" wouldn't have resolved anything, hence I prefer it this way.

Anyhow i'll stop here to prevent going back and forth.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So after looking at this report and the provided evidence, we came to the next conclusions.

At no point in the video did we see the break of any of our server rules, however,

@Micky 

In this report, we will issue words of advice that you give better quality RP in the future as if we see consistent borderline RP like this one action will be taken against you.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back