What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - jungle difference, Mad Joke, MasterCriminal Charles - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Your In-game name

Samantha Naylor Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

jungle difference, Mad Joke, MasterCriminal Charles

Date of the incident

04/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM, Poor Quality Roleplay

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Jordan, Tadeusz, Jackovich and I ran into MasterCriminal Charles at Advanced Weapons. He wanted to gear up, tho did not have a pass. The situation was calm and he paid the fine without any hassle. So far so good. After he had bought everything he needed, Charles then started giving lip and was asked to put his hands over his head, which he refused to do and it ended in him being executed. Until that point everything was fine.
Just seconds after that, we got randomly shot by jungle difference and Mad Joke without any initiation from their side. Charles did not initiate for friends in the area and they did not say a word either before shooting us.
The video shows the whole incident from when I arrived to when we got downed.

Therefore jungle difference and Mad Joke are being reported for breaking 2.2 and Charles is on here in suspicion of breaking rule 3.7, since it looks a lot like he was being obedient to the point he knew his friends were near the area and then completely changed his attitude with the intend of provoking a gunfight.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zotaJEqTJMI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Edit: Just noticed the video was set on privat by accident. I have fixed it now and it should be available to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get this straight, you execute someone who you know has friends, evident from your own comments in the video and then you wonder why you get shot? It's common sense, you executed someone who you know has friends and who you know may be in the area yet you run around ruleplaying with immunity simply because he didn't say 'I have friends in the area' even though you knew he did. Also the fact that you have a poseidon member in the channel telling you this https://streamable.com/yf2y7 leads me to believe you have a set motive here?

Also as for reporting Charles for 3.7 (Baiting), you can clearly see him telling Jordan to 'chill out naylor i've paid my pass', so I have no idea how he is baiting for a fight? 

Yeah, pretty much. We had no idea that there was anyone in the area at all because it was not said. Simple as that... And before you tell me anything about "you saw your friend get shot", you clearly came in AFTER he was executed and the position he was laying in was completely covered and blocked off by Jordan and I as Charles was executed. If he told you to come there while he was still on his feet, why in hell would he not just make a valid initiation for friends in the area? 

And if you are trying to tell me "You know what will happen" is meant to be a valid clue, you are clearly out of your mind. What will happen? You gonna buy us icecream? Throw pink cotton balls at us? I literally can not see at any point that there was mentioning of any friends in the area or anything else for that matter.

As for Charles baiting... That one is put in on the suspicion because I can clearly not prove that he intended to excalate it, but I am certain he did with the way he behaved and changed his attitude just a minute before you guys turned up. I will leave that one in the hand of an admin.

Also may I add... So if 5 armed rebels run in front of my truck, pointing their guns at me and shout "STOP THE VEHICLE, STOP THE VEHICLE!" common sense tells me they wanna rob me. And still it is not valid for them to shoot my car in this case. This is not about common sense and also not about the fact we died. This is literally a report that every other person would have received if they had pulled that same stuff.

Steve saying don´t bother talking to them, just put a report up hase a simple reason: People try talking to you constantly and you do not seem to ever get the point. Because things like this pretty much seem to happen on a daily basis, with the plebs somehow being involved, recently. Therefore there is a lot of people being fed up trying.

But maybe @Sgt Steve would like to say something about it...

And if it makes you happy, I will gladly add "Poor Quality Roleplay" to the list.

I am replying in relation to the fact that I was indeed involved in this situation.

It's common sense, you executed someone who you know has friends and who you know may be in the area
Right Hammah, so are you gonna sit there and tell me that because this individual of all individuals is Charles Vane, we MUST think that he sure as shit has friends in the area and we must expect to get shot by others that are not involved in that confrontation other than him? Staff have mentioned this AMPLES of times that initiation (or some form of indication) for friends in the area has to be made to include them in the hostile situation and The Plebs aren't an exception to this. I couldn't care less what gang or whoever it is. In our eyes, the conflict was between the group of Poseidon and Charles Vane... NOBODY ELSE. How you can tell me that you think that because it's Charles Vane and he's in a big group like The Plebs, you can just open fire is just pure mind boggling!

Common sense is one thing mate and there's just using this ''It's common sense'' malarkey to get out of EVERY situation in regards to the rules. 

It's been made clear as crystal by staff in the past and it hasn't changed since as far as I know.

Cheers.

Yeah, pretty much. We had no idea that there was anyone in the area at all because it was not said. Simple as that
Yeah totally had 'no idea' anyone was in the area even though the following was said in your own channel, "fucking guarantee that's plebs" "probably got more incoming".

What will happen? You gonna buy us icecream? Throw pink cotton balls at us? I literally can not see at any point that there was mentioning of any friends in the area or anything else for that matter.
Sure, word for word the lines 'i have friends in the area' wasn't said however, You were warned that you may know what will happen, which fair isn't isn't to in-detail however, we both know poseidon/plebs do not have a history of offering each other icecream. We arrived to advanced as Charles's GPS went down, we also saw multiple poseidon members around his GPS, I landed the helicopter at the backside of the building and ran in. We got into audible distance of Charles which was when we heard Naylor say something about getting rid of him and another poseidon member saying go to hell and charles got executed. It was naive of you to carry out the execution without assuming or checking if anyone was in the area, especially when you heard a helicopter landing that some of you stated its probably the plebs. If the roles were reversed, which it has been on many occasions and we executed one of your members, you know full well that you would shoot us on sight. So why is it different here? 

This is the bulk of how it went down, If anymore information is needed by admins or so then let me know otherwise I won't be responding to any incendiary comments. This could have very easily been resolved on teamspeak.

Jordan, Tadeusz, Jackovich and I ran into MasterCriminal Charles at Advanced Weapons. He wanted to gear up, tho did not have a pass. The situation was calm and he paid the fine without any hassle. So far so good. After he had bought everything he needed, Charles then started giving lip and was asked to put his hands over his head, which he refused to do and it ended in him being executed. Until that point everything was fine.
Just seconds after that, we got randomly shot by jungle difference and Mad Joke without any initiation from their side. Charles did not initiate for friends in the area and they did not say a word either before shooting us.

A unarmed, hobo against 4 fully armed poseidon. Of course i would comply, i hat no reason not too. After gearing up i try to leave and hear comments i find funny, so i say them. As for "suspicion of baiting" i was outnumbered, i just made a sly comment. Dont be silly about baiting, we never started this. Naylor did. As far as i see i tried to de-escalate the situation but Naylor was not having it. 

I managed to get a 45 second highlight of this as nobody messaged on TS else i could have got a 10 min video. This is it:

https://plays.tv/video/5ccdbb8499dc03735d/jdkhakd

This shows that i had people around where i was shot, unable to initiate while im down. I do not see why, if my gang members see/hear me get killed why they would not shoot. Of course they would. That couple with the fact that you thought "fucking guarantee that's plebs" "probably got more incoming". You knew what the consequences could have been. If Naylor saw me execute Sam then no doubt he would shoot me. Simple as. 

My opinion is that your issue is because i never said "I HAVE FRIENDS IN THE AREA" that you were all immune which i think is totally ridiculous. Roleplay is all about creativity, not a script. Thats like saying that we always have to say "hands up or die". We do not need to make specific statements for situations to happen and thats that this server is all about, use your heads and not sit in a comfort zone of "they never said "i have friends in the area""

Yeah totally had 'no idea' anyone was in the area even though the following was said in your own channel, "fucking guarantee that's plebs" "probably got more incoming". 
If you would listen properly, it´s Graham saying that (Someone who was not involved in the sitiuation at all) and it is basically a reply to the question Steve asked beforehand. And Steve is not saying probably got more incoming, he is asking "have you got more incoming". And as you can hear, noone replies to that because we had NO DAMN CLUE!

unable to initiate while im down
Bullshit. All I can say to that really...

that you were all immune
Not what anyone said if you would pay a little bit of attention and use your brain.

use your heads and not sit in a comfort zone of "they never said "i have friends in the area"
Says you sitting in a grey zone, playing around with the rules of the server constantly and twisting it around the way it suits you. Rules are in place to be followed and not to be understood the way everyone wants to understand them.

A unarmed, hobo against 4 fully armed poseidon. Of course i would comply, i hat no reason not too. After gearing up i try to leave and hear comments i find funny, so i say them.
As I said, I can not prove what intentions you had. Funny enough you know exactly how easy it is to set Jordan off in his character and you choose to go for making fun of him, knowing exactly what would happen. All within the comfort of knowing your "friends" are almost there. Screams bait to me but whatever.

Sure, word for word the lines 'i have friends in the area' wasn't said however, You were warned that you may know what will happen, which fair isn't isn't to in-detail however, we both know poseidon/plebs do not have a history of offering each other icecream. We arrived to advanced as Charles's GPS went down, we also saw multiple poseidon members around his GPS, I landed the helicopter at the backside of the building and ran in. We got into audible distance of Charles which was when we heard Naylor say something about getting rid of him and another poseidon member saying go to hell and charles got executed. It was naive of you to carry out the execution without assuming or checking if anyone was in the area, especially when you heard a helicopter landing that some of you stated its probably the plebs. If the roles were reversed, which it has been on many occasions and we executed one of your members, you know full well that you would shoot us on sight. So why is it different here? 
I don´t know how often I need to repeat myself here... IT DOESN´T MATTER WHAT I KNOW OR NOT KNOW BECAUSE, repeating myself, again, IF SOMEONE TRIES TO STOP MY CAR WITHOUT VALID INITIATION, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT VALID. Also a helicopter landing... that could have been anyone. Sorry but you guys are not so important that we instantly assume it´s you as soon as there is someone around. Other people play on this server too, you know?

That´s it from me. Nothing more to say, unless an admin would like me to respond to anything.

Bullshit. All I can say to that really...
[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

Are the rules bullshit?

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

Are the rules bullshit?
Scrap that... You knew they were on their way and you were most likely to die. More than enough time to initiate.

Just wanted to throw this out here.

As it stands on the server with regards to gunfights starting. If a rebel/Poseidon member/police officer sees a friend of theirs get knocked out, they are clear to shoot, as it is seen as an aggressive act towards a gangmate/affiliate/colleague.

So why should this be any different with regards to execution?
That is how it works for factions like police/poseidon. I also don´t know why you are butting in either.

I will leave this for an admin to deal with now. Have a good one lads ❤️

If anyone else decide to comment and are not involved in this exact situation actions will be taken on said forum account.

Additionally, digs at eachother and silly status updates form either party will also be forwned upon and dealt with.
The report is there. Its up. Act like a fool and il smack you.

TIme to grow up... Again..

One, you aren't apart of this.

Two, only applies to factions.

That is how it works for factions like police/poseidon. I also don´t know why you are butting in either.

I will leave this for an admin to deal with now. Have a good one lads ❤️
Im trying to find this rule. Could you link it me please?

A rule that allows whitelisted factions to kill people if they see someone act on there colleage/friend/associate but not for rebels?

So that makes different rules? Even though you knew who i was, what group i was a part of and that rebels were coming in? 

Sounds like a bad play on your part. Not sure how uniform has anything to do with it. What makes it worse is plebs have a uniform that i was wearing.

Please can you link the rule

Since i have been mentioned in this report i will give this statement, the name of this server is Roleplay not Gunplay.
Use of an @ mention as a reason to hand out a sly dig at the expense of the reported whilst adding nothing further to the report, is a breach of the report a player rules.

Reports are not for commenting on. The only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defence. If an misunderstanding is made, do not delete your messages, this can lead to more trouble. The only other posters should be those with evidence or directly involved with evidence to hand. Violating this will result in a forum warning point with a 7 day suspension.

Hi @Samantha,

Thank you for your report.

Jungle Difference & Mad Yoke - 2.2 - RDM

As rebel gang, initiations must be made for 'friends in the area', if this is not made then any group that joins a gunfight without initiation or high quality role-play is committing RDM.

Under current rules and practices, only white-listed factions are able to join a gunfight if hostilities are witnessed. Regardless of any 'uniform', rebel gangs do not have the ability to group initiate in this way. It is reasonable to expect and assume that all members involved in this report know this.

Whilst both of these involved have bans for RDM in the past, any documented history was at least 6 months ago. In recognition of such they will both be receiving a final warning rather than a ban. Step up and play by the rules or else you will be banned.

Master Criminal Charles - 3.7 - Baiting

At this point I feel a little like you threw this accusation in the hope it might stick. I can't see any possible interpretation of events where Charles can reasonably be said to be baiting.

Thanks for filing this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back