What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Who would attend a community trunk Sale in Kavala?

Who would attend a community trunk Sale in Kavala?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cowboy Chip

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Part of what I like about Altis Island is connecting with new and interesting people, while also making new friends.  I have noticed that there are a lot of people on the island who have never met one another.  To that end, I propose a community Trunk Sale.

I propose, that this event be a three-day event, to be held at the community parking lot in Kavala. The fee for each participant would be 5,000, paid to the Mayer, who, if agreed, would be our parking attendant for this event.

So it would go something like this;  You would load up your pickup, SUV, Hatchback, Jeep, or even your quad with all the stuff you want to sell, or barter with, then, go to the community parking area in Kavala, pay the parking attendant and park your vehicle.   Then simply chat with whomever stopped buy to ask what you had for sale or barter.  This will be first come first parking.  In the event that the parking lot fills up, maybe the Mayer will allow parking on the streets, or, we can open up parking at another location.

Now, during this community event, if we open up parking outside the safety zone, there will be no misconduct in that designated parking area, or to citizens coming to or from those areas.

Food venders are welcome. taxies, and busses could be used to transport citizens in and out of Kavala for the event.

Everyone would be welcome and encouraged to attend.

Just an Idea

Your thoughts?

It sounds like a good idea but the fact you can't trade illegal stuff Inside a greenzone and if it was outside a green zone it would 100 percent be robbed because some people just can't help themselves.

What about police ? Are they going to do the usual hiding in a GZ taking people’s illegal items ?
Pretty sure the police are not allowed to search you unless they have just cause to do so.  And if they do search you, its up to you to try and RP your way out of having your stuff removed from your person.  😉

I’d hate for my child soldiers to get taken away from me when I’m trying to sell em 
There is something wrong with you Tom  lol

It sounds like a good idea but the fact you can't trade illegal stuff Inside a greenzone and if it was outside a green zone it would 100 percent be robbed because some people just can't help themselves.
Right, well, maybe have two locations, safe-zone, and, let's say the beach.  The beach could be patrolled by armed guards as to protect the citizens who are selling, or buying, and just having a good time'   The same rule would apply during the event.  "no misconduct in that designated parking area, or to citizens coming to or from those areas."  If someone violates  this rule, They will be detained, and held until the next re-start.

Would that work?

Pretty sure the police are not allowed to search you unless they have just cause to do so.  And if they do search you, its up to you to try and RP your way out of having your stuff removed from your person.  😉

There is something wrong with you Tom  lol

Right, well, maybe have two locations, safe-zone, and, let's say the beach.  The beach could be patrolled by armed guards as to protect the citizens who are selling, or buying, and just having a good time'   The same rule would apply during the event.  "no misconduct in that designated parking area, or to citizens coming to or from those areas."  If someone violates  this rule, They will be detained, and held until the next re-start.

Would that work?
umm prob not here's how it would prob go..armed guards first..police turn up "give me your weapon or i'm detaining you"..."you're not detaining me if you try my friends in the area code will kill you" you can't enforce role play on people it's entirely up to them selves if they want to take part in that sort of rp or just be a massive set of dongs and try to take everything. unfortunately it would more then likely end up being the second scenario.It's a good idea Chip dont get me wrong but knowing some of the people around here just don't think it would work all that well.

umm prob not here's how it would prob go..armed guards first..police turn up "give me your weapon or i'm detaining you"..."you're not detaining me if you try my friends in the area code will kill you" you can't enforce role play on people it's entirely up to them selves if they want to take part in that sort of rp or just be a massive set of dongs and try to take everything. unfortunately it would more then likely end up being the second scenario.It's a good idea Chip dont get me wrong but knowing some of the people around here just don't think it would work all that well.
Yes, your probably right  lol.  To bad as it would be nice to get together in one area and just have some good ole RP, without all the nonsense...

Back