What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Sam - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowen

Staff lead - Shed connoisseur
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Your In-game name

Bowen

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Sam

Date of the incident

06/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Some guy (Sam) stole my truck but left his friend (Knight) behind. So I held the friend at gunpoint and asked him to contact his friend and tell him to bring the truck back. After some time, he does just that... Then proceeds to run me over repeatedly for a few minutes until I am finally able to kill him. me and his friend were having some really good RP up until then and I would like to commend Mr Knight for not getting involved with this gentleman rule breaking. I tried to talk to the man after he was downed by passing him notes explaining what he did wrong and directing him to this website to read the rules but he told me to "go fuck yourself" then hit re spawn. I don't have any footage of this part but I figure what I have got here is quite enough lol. I have ticked the box labelled "You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting " but what I did may not be considered trying to resolve the situation. If that is indeed the case then please excuse my mistake.

Thanks for taking the time and thanks for the excellent job you guys do in keeping our community clean!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/agFs0aZbxVc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

This is a clear violation of VDM. Therefore this will be actioned. 

@Sam I know that you won't see this until potentially much later however I will be actioning this with a warning point. Come to Teamspeak and talk this out with an admin to get unbanned. 

ACTION TAKEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back