What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How many people here know about Albania?

Kattana

I just want to know how many people on this community know about Albania, reason why is because everytime they see my flag they ask me where it is and its quite funny. If u have time and have some Albanian friends in the UK or whatever country you are from please share your thoughts.

I just want to know how many people on this community know about Albania, reason why is because everytime they see my flag they ask me where it is and its quite funny. If u have time and have some Albanian friends in the UK or whatever country you are from please share your thoughts.
I had a client who lives in Marachi Beach.  Does that count  lol   As for my thoughts, He always said it was nice.  The only thing he didn't like so much were the tourists.  He tried to get me to come visit, but with horses and a ranch to tend too, going to Himara, was not in the cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Know plenty about Albania, I play as them sometimes in Europa Universalis 4 and have Skanderbeg lead his troops against the damn Ottomans. I also play as them in HOI4 where I resist Italian annexation. All in all it’s a very good country and the flag looks cool.

Marachi Beach is a good place to visit yes, also there is one of the best european beaches here like Ksamil Beaches i would prefer instead of Marachi...

Know plenty about Albania, I play as them sometimes in Europa Universalis 4 and have Skanderbeg lead his troops against the damn Ottomans. I also play as them in HOI4 where I resist Italian annexation. All in all it’s a very good country and the flag looks cool.
Yeahi have had people that told me my flag looks like the Spiderman logo 😂😂 I know about Skanderbeg and the history also u should check on youtube there is a nice backstory about him we also have a big statue here ib my hometown Prishtina

I started living in Austria for couple of years and here there are actually a lot of Albanian people here, at my previous job my boss was from Albania and I currently have 3 colleges at work that are from Albania and they actually are good friends of mine. And how wouldn't I know from Albania? 🙂 #Balcan

Back