What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SGT Brandon Pigeon [8661] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slawek

Some Hobo
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Your In-game name

Slawek Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Brandon Pigeon [8661]

Date of the incident

08/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, we got a report that cops are at the weed pro, we decided to respond, when approaching one of our guys saw a cop, when the cop was driving away our guy initiated on his tires, then we started chasing the car, i got eyes on it from the helicopter, after some time of chasing the cop just flees into the blue zone while being followed. Afterwards i contacted him, he was saying that he did nothing wrong and told me to stop complaining, also he said that he did hear the initiation and did realise that he was being chased. So from my eyes he fled into the pd to gain protection which would be against (6.0.1). On the video i noticed that there are a few moments where the screen freezes or skips a little, that's because i use shadowplay and for some reason when i tab out it stops recording, i tabbed out to quickly see who was msging me as you can probs hear in the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

<Video Temporarily removed> 

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I would just like to confirm that you initiated on me near Pygros. You did not shoot at all during the situation I drove all the way from Pygros to Agios which took me a total of 5 minutes just because you had eyes on me in a helicopter you are not posing a threat. I believed that I was not abusing the zones as I would have just gone to MPU if I wanted to do that, I took him to Agios after I had no eyes on any cars apart from you hovering above me in the helicopter which is not posing a threat as you are the only Poseidon in a helicopter on your own that had "Eyes" on me. 

Regarding the rule is states "(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden."  

As you can see if you upload your video you were following me for more than 5 minutes so you didn't fire shots at all chase me and just because you keep eyes in a helicopter does not mean I can't get into the PD after 5 minutes.  

If you would have shot at me I would not have gone into PD I would have evaded and protected the life of my two suspects and myself.

Regards,  

Brandon Pigeon

Hello, I would just like to confirm that you initiated on me near Pygros. You did not shoot at all during the situation I drove all the way from Pygros to Agios which took me a total of 5 minutes just because you had eyes on me in a helicopter you are not posing a threat. I believed that I was not abusing the zones as I would have just gone to MPU if I wanted to do that, I took him to Agios after I had no eyes on any cars apart from you hovering above me in the helicopter which is not posing a threat as you are the only Poseidon in a helicopter on your own that had "Eyes" on me. 

Regarding the rule is states "(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden."  

As you can see if you upload your video you were following me for more than 5 minutes so you didn't fire shots at all chase me and just because you keep eyes in a helicopter does not mean I can't get into the PD after 5 minutes.  

If you would have shot at me I would not have gone into PD I would have evaded and protected the life of my two suspects and myself.

Regards,  

Brandon Pigeon
Which part of that rule says anything about being shot at?

initiation ends after 5 minutes
Where is that stated? As far as i know as long as you keep eyes it's valid except in some situations where it would be just stupid like a fight in one spot and a guy sitting in a bush and shooting 10 minutes after everything was over but it certainly is still vailid in a chase, especially if you know you are being chased. 

so don't tell me I'm abusing the zones thank you.
Well, if i was not going to say that then you would not be seeing this. My point is that you went in there, clearly knowing you are being chased, just so you can enjoy the protection of the blue zone.

Well, if i was not going to say that then you would not be seeing this. My point is that you went in there, clearly knowing you are being chased, just so you can enjoy the protection of the blue zone.
That isn't the case I went there because the initiation was not valid anymore not a single shot was fired, only you following me in a helicopter which is not a threat no people benching on the side nor did you pose a threat to me at all...

Where is that stated? As far as i know as long as you keep eyes it's valid unless in some situations where it would be just stupid like a fight in one spot and a guy sitting in a bush and shooting 10 minutes after everything was over but it certainly is still vailid in a chase, especially if you know you are being chased. 
Could you not say that that following me when you haven't even shot it wasn't a gunfight, I drove off and got away from the person posing a threat a good 3 minutes before going into the PD and 5 minutes before the initiation its silly if you are claiming following me in a helicopter just to relay for your friends and you would still have to reinitiate again due to it being invalid. So as you have stated for something silly you didn't even shoot at no threat as visible so therefore I had all the right to enter the blue zone. Even if you did shoot I can enter for 5 minutes so when you don't shoot and I still wait 5 minutes that just courtesy from my side I could have gone into NPAS, MPU or Athira but I choose Agios to give your guys time so I would like to stop the back and forth and let a staff member deal with this when possible.  

Could you not say that that following me when you haven't even shot it wasn't a gunfight
I thought we already got past the gunfight part, anyway, i'm not claiming it was a gunfight, i'm claiming that you used that zone to gain protection from an active chase.

Oh, that was taken down by staff for a non related reason. *cough* you might want to remove that link *cough*
I can confirm staff have hidden the link to the video for confidentiality reasons. 

At this point please only comment if you have further evidence to add, staff will make a decision in due course. 

In the interest of fairness, it's fair to show the video to all parties involved. The video has been re-uploaded and is available publicly here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello all, in this video you can hear at 1:32 in the video the guy who barely initiated on me was unsure himself of the initiation. Now with following me in the helicopter, I have driven from just north of rebel outpost through Pygros all the way to Agios at no point did you shoot or pose any threat to myself, suspects or any members of the public. Therefore I am telling you I have all right to drive into a Police Station and continue the roleplay with the people who were doing drugs that I captured... 

I thought we already got past the gunfight part, anyway, i'm not claiming it was a gunfight, i'm claiming that you used that zone to gain protection from an active chase.
This is clearly not the case I am driving into the zone to roleplay with the suspect who I have caught, don't know about you but being in the back of a police car is pretty boring when you are in cuffs. As for me "Gaining Protection" I was not at all as I have already said you didn't pose any threat just because you are in a Poseidon helicopter following me does not mean I'm gonna stop and place my hands on my head and let the suspect go... and as for the helicopter I only realised it was Poseidon when we were coming up on Iron Processor when you hovered above me. You have no people on the benches and even looking at your video the nearest unit is at NPAS when I'm at Agios so no threat there again. 

Which part of that rule says anything about being shot at?
In terms of the rule which you are supposedly reporting me for Regarding the rule is states "(6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden."  It clearly states to temporarily gain protection to taunt/ troll I am not doing any off that and I am not abusing the boundaries as I am bringing a suspect back from a situation. 

I am going to give an example of what this situation basically says, for example, you are in Kavala and on the bridge some says "Stop the vehicle your tyres are going to be shot" and you drive all the way to Athira Police Station to go to bring someone you arrested along the way but there friend in a helicopter who is no threat to you is watching you are you then not allowed to drive into that police station... yes you are no threat is visible no shots have been fired you are not abusing boundaries by doing this. 

On 08/05/2019 at 15:00, Slawek Orion said:
So, we got a report that cops are at the weed pro, we decided to respond, when approaching one of our guys saw a cop, when the cop was driving away our guy initiated on his tires, then we started chasing the car, I got eyes on it from the helicopter, after some time of chasing the cop just flees into the blue zone while being followed. Afterwards,contacted him, he was saying that he did nothing wrong and told me to stop complaining,
I Never once said I heard the initiation and as I have already said your fellow colleague didn't even know either, as for "Just fleeing into a blue zone" What exactly am I fleeing from just because you are following me you are not a threat I can go into the blue zone I am not looking for a gunfight If so I would have stopped a long time ago and initiated back on your guys that followed me through Pygros. 

@Slawek Orion,please take the time to read what I have put and realised you are not a threat just because you are following me in a Poseidon helicopter. 

Kind Regards, 

SGT Brandon Pigeon

After discussion with other neutral staff members, we have come to the following decision:

There is no evidence of any further initiations apart from the admitted one at Pyrgos (and even then, still no video evidence of that).  During the rest of the video, as Brandon has said, there was no further threat posed by anyone either on the ground or in the air.    As per the rules, fleeing into a zone to avoid hostile roleplay (this includes being chased) is only applicable to the Green Zones (6.1.6).  Under the blue zone rules, it isn't a breach of 6.2.5 as there was no ongoing gunfight and we don't feel that this is a breach of 6.0.1 as he's not fleeing into a zone to troll/taunt anyone nor is Brandon fleeing to gain protection as there's currently nothing really to gain protection from.

If there was a credible threat following Brandon during this situation (I.e. Armed guy on bench / Shots had actually been fired etc) then I would agree that is a breach of 6.0.1.

Due to the above, we feel that no further action needs to be taken.

Report Closed.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back