What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Rasta Mouse - 09/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasta Mouse

In-game Name
Rasta Jetski

Steam ID 76561198296187960

The date of your ban.
15/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Xkan

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
tried to join nhs nut provided a false age

Why should we unban you ?
because it been over a year and I have learned my lesson from what i did back then

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright as you've barely put any effort into this appeal nor will I. Taken from your last appeal please answer the following questions

Copy & Paste the full rule that you've broken from the rules page

Why do you believe we have these restrictions in place?

What made you think it'd be a good idea to lie in the first place?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
(1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban
I believe the restrictions are in place to stop the factions being filled with frag hungry children and also those who don't want to RP and just get the paycheck.
i thought it was a good idea to lie as i just wanted to be apart of a faction but i wasn't the right age so i thought if I lie I might get in. but forgot you had to do an interview.

Alrighty then, 

Could you please
1. Supply the correct steamID, if you do not know how to do so there is a guide here 

2. Tell me why we should trust back on the server after lying to us just because you thought you could get away with it?

• Eggplant

I think I should be allowed back to the community as it has been over a year and I have realized what I did was not very smart and that you have restrictions in place for a reason. as this was my first ban i would like a 2nd chance and i will not let you down.

Alright then @Rasta Mouse some final questions before I make a decision

1. This ban was placed back in 2017 how come you are appealing it now?
2. Why should we trust you after you've lied to us?

• Eggplant
This ban was placed back in 2017 how come you are appealing it now? after i got banned i stopped playing arma for a couple of months then when i came back i completely forgot i was banned and decided to wait a bit longer as i was playing on another community at the time. i lost track of time and thats why im appealing it now as i need a fresh start on a server and to meet some new people.
Why should we trust you after you've lied to us? you should allow me back into the community because i have had plenty of time to think about what i did and i realize now that it wasnt very smart and I would like a 2nd chance which I will not let go to waste

What are you intending to do on the server if we allow you to return? 
What are your plans / intentions? 

if you allow me to return I will probably be rping with people and doing runs maybe join a gang everything you would do on a rp server and maybe more

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back