What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - bob2 - 09/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob2

In-game Name
bob

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
alex rose

Reason given for your ban.
roleplay rule broken 2.5

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I know I was banned for combat logging I have already made and appeal a few weeks ago this appeal was denied

Why should we unban you ?
I feel as I have had a few weeks to contemplate my actions and realised that the first appeal I made was me making up a cheap excuse and it not getting me unbanned made me a bit salty and I have calmed down since then . I giving my word that I will not do this again even if my word means nothing to you . Thanks for reading this and please consider unbanning me. Sincerely Bob

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Now what compelled you to lie on your previous appeal? did you not think we would know you're lying? Were you not willing to admit fault?
How should I trust that next time you break a rule you won't lie about it? 
Now let me remind you that I will put as much effort into your appeal as you do. If you put barely any effort nor will I so I would consider your answers to these questions. 

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
At the time i was just really annoyed that i was banned and just used a cheap excuse to try and get unbanned i know what i did was wrong and and quiet stupid and when i look back at it i should have come clean what did and i am sorry for lying .

At the time the time as i said in my last appeal i had told the person that i had taken that i had taken there coms and GPS which i did i presumed that he had just asked his friend and Poseidon to come to where he was, when i saw Poseidon coming i knew i was snookered and i was quiet pissed off and i would lose my gear and the money on me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would probably try to role-play my way out or try pulling out a gun and initiating and it backfiring in my face and i really have learned my lesson i hate being banned this is one of the only games i can play for like 10 hours at a time and thanks for taking your time to respond to these. 

Alright then @bob2 I'm ready to give you a second chance DO NOT fuck it up as next time your appeal won't be as easy.

• Eggplant
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back