What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Important Update (...on my giveaway)

Haywire

Escaped Convict
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

My apologies to those who are still owed money from my last giveaway. I do very much plan to pay my debts. The following people have contacted me but I have yet to pay them:

Faheem

Charles Vane

Naylor

Dean Molay

Bob Wilkinson

Toma

I would like to encourage people to contact me on steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/hatchingdraggon/) or discord Haywire#5745 to arrange a time to meet so you can claim your money. Do this over a weekend when I'm available (including today as I have the day off).

My excuse is that I'm very busy, which is why I decided to give away my cash because I knew I wouldn't use it. I have a standard 9-5, but outside of that I also have two courses to study, a fat man interfering with my dating life, driving lessons, and the release of Mordhau to deal with. Pair this with my incredibly poor time management abilities and I'm sure you can see the problem. I wildlyyy underestimated the time it would take to pay everyone, but I appreciate this is my fault!

Whinge aside, I intend to get back on track with completing these payments. Let me know if owe you 🙂 

iu

Back