What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

VPN/Proxy Network Boot

canematt

Bonjour Mes Amis, 

So i keep getting blocked from entry to the server with the above issue. I've subsequently found that i am a proud owner of a Dynamic IP. I've spoken to my Internet Provider and was assured that this has now been changed to a Static one, Sadly that static one seems to be in Milton Keynes which is annoying due to this address apparently being one that is also blocked. Has anyone found an effective way to solve this? Or am i screwed until i change service providers? 

Hi again, 

So i've been bounced around my ISP a ton and they're useless. Apparently no-one in the entire business is able to explain what goes on with their IP addresses... So i took advice from another thread about this and went to Battlemetrics with my specific IP and they replied with: 

"Matt,

I'm not showing that IP as a VPN in our database. It sounds like you may be getting a ban/kick reason confused with our system. If you have a problem with an admin's determination, you should contact the owner of that server. Users who utilize our RCON tool can add exemptions for IPs if they so desire. Ultimately, that is between you and the server administrator(s).

Best Regards, 

BattleMetrics Team"

With that in mind (I'm sure i don't have any bans on me) , who is a server admin so i can get in touch with them? 

Best, 

Matt 

Connect to the Teamspeak server at TS.Roleplay.co.uk and join the support channels, shown in the image.

From here the staff team will be able to discuss with you the best course of action. If you find you are unable to join the Teamspeak server due to VPN issues. You can join the official discord server and ask for help in the #help channel.

https://discord.gg/roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Back