What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Hapi - 10/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapi

In-game Name
Hapi

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Rekkemmo

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
There was a bugged SUV with sirens, and it was right outside my house and loud. so i jumped in the SUV driver seat to sync it in my client, and we had shoot it so it couldnt move, so i jumped in the driver seat to sync it in my client and then went after a tempest to push it off the road away from my house, but one of the 2 guys that where there had jumped in the driver seat and synced it in his client so when i started pushing it shoot the car on the 2 guys at the scene and killed them. I jumped out and revived one of them (no medic online) and then he revived the other guy. I sent them a message on TS to make sure it was fine with them what happend so resolved it with them. Then 10 - 15 min later 2 staff TP me to them and i get told to appeal on the forums after a chat with them.

Why should we unban you ?
Im not here to cause trouble, im here to have fun, and i admit i fucked up when i decided to use a tempest to move the SUV, i should rather call the admins to get it removed and i learned my lesson and will never do something like this again. I got a lot of friends on here that i like to have fun with and i would not like to ruin that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After so long on the server you know that what you done would be against the rules. I know that you will call staff if there is an issue so how come you didn’t this time? Did you just have a lapse of judgement?, did you choose not to? or how did this happen?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
I should have called staff indeed though felt, perhaps foolishly, that I could solve this problem on my own.
I was not trying to maliciously use my vehicle, I was trying to using it to solve a situation that was causing hindrance to me and many around me. I should have considered the amount of people around me and apologize for that. I tried to solve it with them by getting them revived and checking up on them in teamspeak afterwards. I am sorry if that wasn't sufficient.

Or i should have repaired it and moved it, at the time i thought there wasnt a toolkit in the car.

I always thought the VDM rule, as in a weapon, if im getting chased and i ram them, or something like that. never as in using a car to push a car that is damaged. But i have learned my lesson.

Right Hapi, 

From what I've read here and witnessed I don't believe you had the intent to break a rule when you acted, however it was still a silly action to have taken. In future i'm sure you will act more appropriately and seek help from the correct place so we can avoid these incidences. 

You were banned after your final warning was given 5 months ago. That in mind, any future bans from this point will carry a 6 month cool down, is that understood?   

Alright. I hope you take this opportunity well and we don't find ourselves here again. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back