What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

PC wont boot up

Javier

Basically, this morning after switching my pc on it Just stayed in the manufacturer screen for a good hour, I decided to switch it off then back on not thinking anything about. It then did it again. So I did a hard shutdown on it and it went to automatic repair mode but it's just a black screen? I can still see the cursor and move it but nothing else. My PC is a pre built Lenovo, if need any more info please do ask.

Have you installed any new hardware recently or changed any settings in BIOS before this occurred?

Alright. What operating system do you have? Are you able to boot it up in safe mode? 

It can usually be done by pressing F2 or F8 on startup.

Yeah was able to, got two optiona, sytem recovery and system backup

Not exactly a geek myself, I dropped out of the tech game back in win 8.

But you could check this out if it is any help with the black screen and cursor.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks so much mate it's worked, for your efforts in helping I'd like to reward you in game with 5mil and this does mean a lot to me, when you're ready to receieve it contact 'Javier triton' and I'll arrange a meetup point

Back