What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Kattana - 12/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattana

In-game Name
Kattana

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Rekkemo

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for something that is completely against the NLR rule but i guess the admins decision is final and i cant do anything about it.

Why should we unban you ?
Well first of all lets say this is a gaming community and everyone should be treated the same, talking for Poseidon they are a whitelisted faction that needs to behave and be on their top notch maturity but u cant really find that here from some of their members, the issue that i had with Xeulifur u can clearly see that they initiated on me first and i am allowed to Protect myself right? U can clearly see on the video how i was treated on that channel and no one mentioned that rule that was being broken there is the 1.3 rule (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent, will not be tolerated and will be punished by a ban.
Fair enough my initiation was not that good but what else can i do? U can clearly see the last 3 bullets that Joshuaa shot i was at least 140 meters away from them and they still decided to shoot and kill me but i guess the admin that dealt with the situation didnt see all the footages? U can also see Xeulifur not even aiming properly at my tires spraying like a maniac not realising that they have initiated on my vehicle and not on my life, i guess they do it all the time but they get off with an apology but not with me cause i have been in Poseidon and i have seen same situations happening and all i heard is just say that the bullet ricochet, i just wonder how many people had interactions with the Poseidon for the same scenario? U can also see the person that i randomly meet he says "Doesnt Suprise me". As he has seen it happening before but ofc probably an apology was accepted. The rules clearly say NLR does not APPLY when u are RDMd or VDMd right? and i was RDMd even tho lets say it was a "Mistake" it was still an acident RDM and i got banned for it lol. I also requested to have a chat with Staff Leads and Rekkemo on teamspeak about the same situation but it got denied instead they said make compose a new message and invite all the Leads and i got totally ignored by them so where can i point fingers? i guess at Rekkemo then... I would like this unban appeal to either be checked and dealt by Managment or Lead as like almost alot of people here i lost trust on Admins and Staff after seeing whats happening .

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I would like this unban appeal to either be checked and dealt by Managment or Lead as like almost alot of people here i lost trust on Admins and Staff after seeing whats happening .
@Aiden @Matt MSc @Drew @Stavik / @Vladic Ka

Tagging for visibility only as per request for having leads / management deal with it. 

This unban is not under review at this stage and will be left for the above until instructed otherwise. 

It is the decision of the staff leads and management after reviewing your case, that the call made that led to your ban was outside of our interpretation of 5.4, given that you had little choice but to defend yourself or comply to the orders of Poseidon to surrender, that being said your roleplay back to them was obviously rushed and panicked, please be aware of this going forward, nothing official to be noted and the ban will be removed from record.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back