What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Atomic - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Your In-game name

Miss Jigsaw

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Atomic

Date of the incident

12/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We spotted a truck boxer being followed by a MH-9 & a qilin, and decided to join in the chase to assist the truck boxer. After a long tedious chase, I'm attempting a rotorblock on the indivuduals in question, and they ram right into my hummingbird, disabling their rotors. I land my hummingbird and pull my weapon out and go to RP with them. All I heard was a "get the fuck down, get down get down", and then I was shot.

After calling the gentlemen in question down to liason, we didn't manage coming to an agreement regarding the situation, and thereby it has been taken to the forums.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5cd818c119e901f9d7/rdm-failrp-extended
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As an involved party, I'd just like to state that I thought this matter was resolved considering you said "we're done here" in the Teamspeak conversation. To us, it seemed like you were going to attack us based upon the fact you drew a weapon after being asked to stop. That's why we engaged; we apologise if that's not considered proper but throughout the whole discussion we had on Teamspeak you refused to see our side on the matter. We explained our side and you even went as far to say as you don't need to see our side of the matter when we offered up our evidence. We do apologise for the situation, but we feel that the whole thing is a misunderstanding. We were under the (misguided) impression that if a weapon was drawn on you, it could be classed as initiation. We now know this to be incorrect (I do believe one of your points was that you wished for us to learn from the situation as a whole). But yes, we apologise if the resolution in Teamspeak wasn't satisfactory. We were under the impression you didn't care anymore based on the fact you said "we were done". If you had said you were escalating to the forums, we would've continued dialogue and maybe reached a solution.

I'd also like to point out that you got angry at Atomic for using what you termed to be malicious language in the Teamspeak conversation. I'd like to draw your attention to around 2:50 of the video where you called him a "Dick sucker".

@spongebob battle roy 

We tried very hard to explain that the roleplay provided is not of acceptable standard on this server, but unfortunately you did not seem to want to learn more regarding it, and merely focused on defending it, quoting things such as "common sense", etc.

I did not feel the need to review the footage from your side as it wouldn'tve changed the situation in the slightest. The roleplay provided was poor, no matter what point of point of view you look at it from, and as far as i'm concerned, you guys spent more time making excuses as to why it was acceptable than actually looking into the server rules and learning the RP standard, and that led me to feel that a situation like this could very well happen again. Thereby, the liason wasn't satisfactory to myself.

I don't feel the need to threaten to report anyone, That is the natural outcome if a liason isn't sufficent, which in that case I do not feel that it was. 

Regarding me "getting angry", The word used by Atomic was highly unfitting and breached 1.2, and language like that is simply not allowed on this server.

Yes, I did call him a "Dick sucker", in a private conversation, not to him, and not out of any form of personal spite, as i hadn't even spoken a sentence to the guy. I had no way of knowing that a report was going to be filed, and that it would be in the previous minutes to the footage, and I deeply apologise if Atomic felt offended. It's a phrase my RP character commonly uses, and slip ups happens when not RPing. The phrase is used in the same manner as "This scum", etc, and has no malicious intent.

I'm going to leave the decision of this report to staff from here, as I do not wish to get into a paragraph long arguement. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

After thinking about the situation I can see where I was wrong. It was entirely my fault for opening fire without engaging in proper RP and I will try to improve it. My main reasoning for having an itchy trigger finger is due to past experience, dealing with what seemed to be newer players as I have stated before. I think you all can agree with me, that when you are surrounded and guns are pointed at you your first thought would be to just open fire I obviously didn't think past that and just decided to engage the first person I saw. I apologize for this and I will improve my roleplay as I play on this server more.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

After thinking about the situation I can see where I was wrong
You've had over 100 hours on this server, I expect better from you.

This server is about High Quality Roleplay and you did not provide it there, you simply just opened fire and asked questions later in teamspeak.

We were under the (misguided) impression that if a weapon was drawn on you
That's not the case at all, I would have expected @AtomicCraze to have told you that. 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.

All you said was "Get down, get down" and then immediately shot. 

You can show me you want to play on this server and abide by our rules and guidelines by making an unban appeal, during this time please take a look at this post for tips when it comes to initiations: 

Action Taken: Atomic Banned for RDM (2.2)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back