What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My Pc Set Up

Mark_02

Banned
Unlinked
PC SPECS

Cpu: Intel core I5-8400

Cpu Cooler: Cooler Master 212 evo

Gpu: Zotac gtx 1070 8gb mini 

Mobo: Gigabyte Z370p D3

Pus: Corsair 650w 

Ram : Corsair Vengeance 16gb white (2x8 DDR 4)

Case: Nzxt h500 

Storage: 1TB Hard drive/ 150Gb Kingston ssd for OS  

Set Up

Key Board: Logitech G213 Prodigy 

Mouse: Magic Eagle G25

Mic/Head phones: Turtle Beach stealth 600 (For xbox one}

Adaptor: Wireless win 10 adaptor 

Monitors: Tbh ive no idea they are old and 22inch ( going to be ordering X2 Samsung 24- Inch curved)

Under The Desk: Net Gear wifi extender reconfigured to supply my system with wifi as well as the switch.

RGB strips are connected to my echo using a smart wifi unit instead of the infred controller.

(Ive  probably forgot something) 

Any Questions just reply and ill be sure to answer them  

20190512_154916.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Always have the PH open huh

Last edited by a moderator:
*Dealing with a civ* gets told something he doesn't know by him and wants to prove the civ wrong *hold on a second* civ gets frustrated (meanwhile)* furiously scrolling trough the handbook unable find this god dam thing*

Fines and punishments were always there for example the final ticket price is always up to the officer

*Dealing with a civ* gets told something he doesn't know by him and wants to prove the civ wrong *hold on a second* civ gets frustrated (meanwhile)* furiously scrolling trough the handbook unable find this god dam thing*

Fines and punishments were always there for example the final ticket price is always up to the officer
CTRL F is a very efficient method

Back