What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - PC Gray, SGT BrandonPigeon - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Ross

Šîmøñ Rø$š
Your In-game name

Simon Ross

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PC Gray, SGT BrandonPigeon

Date of the incident

12/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Breaking into a house and the first cop on scene comes around the side of the building and immediately Initiate, with nothing else being said

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Rh6ovJk0A94
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

As being apart of this situation i just logged on and i had zero intention of starting a scene and the cop Pc Grey comes and starts screaming hands up or be tazed with nothing said as he said someone is in the building i was in i ran to leave because id been spotted and didn't want anymore to do with it then i get shot in the back running into the building then have no other choice then go down without a fight or try and shoot a bit 

Ill prepare a response to this later Simon im currently away to leave for work shortly. In regards to this matter i would have appreciated a message on team speak to clear this up however if this is the path you wish to go down this is fine - Gray

You clearly hear me in the video saying you will be tased and you initiated for friends. When you pull a gun you are going to get tased, I have initiated on you for non-lethal force I tased you when you pull a weapon... 

Breaking into a house and the first cop on scene comes around the side of the building and immediately Initiate, with nothing else being said
also in regards to your report youve stated it was the first cop onto the scene and that was myself as such i kindly request that you remove Brandon Pigeon from the report as the issue you state is with myself - Gray

@Simon Ross The situation after us tasing you, was your friend shooting at us we then proceeded to deal with him and take you to Prison! In any way shape or form please tell me how this was low-Quality RP. At one point when I was telling you what legislation you were being arrested for you told me to shut up and just didn't want to talk to me tall all... 

Regards, 

Brandon Pigeon

Last edited by a moderator:
also in regards to your report youve stated it was the first cop onto the scene and that was myself as such i kindly request that you remove Brandon Pigeon from the report as the issue you state is with myself - Gray
His RP was just as shoddy.

"Shut up" therefore my friend you are inducing the "Low Quality RP". 
Please correct me if I am wrong but you are telling me that by saying "Shut up" I am giving low quality RP? And as for the low quality the entire situation seemed very rushed and pretty pushed off, with their being lack of response to many things said. But that is not what this report is initially about.

"Hello Sir would you like to put your hands up on your head" from Gray  and "Sir hands up now, Sir you are gonna be tased. Cmon Sir" from Brandon.

This is all that really came from you guys wasn't it, except for calling out my mates location & asking what an initiation is. It was clear that you guys had no intention to RP as if you had you wouldn't have turned around there with your guns pointed straight at me and telling me to put your hands up.

Good evening, 

I was with PC Gray and SGT Brandon Pigeon on patrol, when this situation started.

We received multiple messages on dispatch from a concerned citizens whose house was being broken into. PC Gray ‘issued compliance’ on Simon Ross, because he was forcefully breaking into a property which didn’t belong to him. In this instance we decided to go with the aggressive manner, seeing as Simon Ross was armed with an extreme dangerous firearm.. Then Simon Ross replied with the following sentence: “I’ve got multiple Armed Rebels in the area, If anything does happen to me, I’ve got friends in the area”. We quickly located the ‘friend’ who was aiming a Zafir down at PC Gray. We surrounded his building and more backup arrived. He decided to run towards another location, because clearly his position was compromised. Then Simen Ross was tased, so we attempted to take Miyagi down with Non-lethal force to arrest him, he responded with Lethal force, taking PC Gray down, then Officers switched to Lethals and took him down as well.

@Simen Ross, You decided to run away and taking your firearm out, clearly showing your intentions. You can’t complain about the Officer deploying the taser, it’s common scene. You’re a treat to his life!

@Miyagi, You’re clearly involved, aiming a firearm straight down towards the Officer, after your friend was tased, Officers attempted to use Rubbers to take you down as well, you responded with bullets, which meant Officers switched to Lethal force. Again common sense,

Just because aren’t doing the usual routine of  ‘Oooh please, sir. Could you stop touching that door'  We decided to go in aggressive, quickly securing the area and arresting the suspect. A different approach then usual, however realistic to ‘Real-life’ scenarios. We (Police) have been way to soft with Rebels/Criminals as of late. You’re committing the crime, you’re caught red-handed, which means you should be fully aware of the risks. Afterwards you would have received a different scenario then Police usually do, We still had contact with the house owner, so we would have driven you to Agios Police station, started questioning you and your friend, we would have requested the house owner to come to Agios Police Station to put in his word. and then continued on with finding a fair and decent punishment for your actions. However the way you behaved yourself after something didn't go your way, clearly showed that you had no intentions roleplay, You only focused on complaining about a situation that didn't go you way. Instead you should have attempted to the situation and played your way out of it. You win some, You lose some. That's the motto I play on RPUK, you should do that as well.

“Mentioning that they didn’t had any intentions to Roleplay is also slightly meh… Because you’re clearly setup for something to happening, because your friends are surrounding the property you’re breaking into. If you had RP intentions you wouldn't setup for a firefight. So you can throw that card out of the window.

[Edit at 22:21]
@Miyagi  The only reason why you were transported to HMP is because your 'friend' Simon Ross was to focused on complaining, instead of attempting talk his way out of the scenario. However I'm not going to waste my time and another civilian's time (House owner) when it was pretty clear to me Simon Ross had no intentions to continue with the situation.

Not related to this situation, however similar situation]  This situation is kinda similar to another situation I had a few weeks ago. A citizen was wanted for 6 murders, we requested a secondary unit, and then proceeded to box in the suspect, we did an aggressive ‘Hard Stop’ with firearms drawn because of the history of the driver. Straight away he started complaining, because it isn’t the ‘usual thing’ people see from Police Officers. So when someone is attempting to do something ‘Out-of-the-box’ and slightly realistic to the Real-life approach it’s an issue? Either the Officers go in passive, passive-aggressive or aggressive. It depends on the situation and the scenario we're going to create.

This is pretty much the situation:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

@Simon Ross The situation after us tasing you, was your friend shooting at us we then proceeded to deal with him and take you to Prison! In any way shape or form please tell me how this was low-Quality RP. At one point when I was telling you what legislation you were being arrested for you told me to "Shut up" therefore my friend you are inducing the "Low Quality RP". 

Regards, 

Brandon Pigeon
with this the RP was absolutely dreadful i was taken TO HMP i was given no proper background checks and asked for any names and was a really boring and annoying situation to be in and most of you cops get annoyed how us rebels don't RP well shape up and have a quick check of your RP eh 

the entire situation seemed very rushed and pretty pushed off, with their being lack of response to many things said. But that is not what this report is initially about.
^^ very true you came in didnt say hello what are you doing but straight in by saying right mate put your hands up or you going to be tazed pretty low quality Rp in my opinion 

so we attempted to take Miyagi down with Non-lethal force to arrest him, he responded with Lethal force, taking PC Gray down, then Officers switched to Lethals and took him down as well.

@Miyagi, You’re clearly involved, aiming a firearm straight down towards the Officer, after your friend was tased, Officers attempted to use Rubbers to take you down as well, you responded with bullets, which meant Officers switched to Lethal force. Again common sense,

you say non lethal force i had my gun on my back running away and it was lethal  you were shooting me with because i was limping into the building, and saying common sense is pretty stupid because when you attempted to take me down you say you use non lethal which were not one bit non lethal as i've mentioned before i was limping into the building which im pretty sure correct if wrong i didn't have my gun out so its COMMON SENSE im going to turn around and shoot you back  

@Simen Ross, You decided to run away and taking your firearm out, clearly showing your intentions. You can’t complain about the Officer deploying the taser, it’s common scene. You’re a treat to his life!
Nowhere in this report do I claim to have an issue with being tased...the report is about how poor the roleplay is in this entire situation. If I am to walk up to every police car I see and say "gtfo without a weapon & put your hands on your head or you will be shot" I am pretty sure I will get banned almost immediately, however with what you have said there is I am actually taking the aggressive approach so it is perfectly allowed? I have a weapon...so what that doesn't mean anything. Moments earlier I had been at a gas station with another CI with the same weapon...he didn't seem to have the need to initiate on me immediately and he Roleplayed! The weapon was on my back, you literally didn't even give me a chance to say anything unless I was in restraints(which surprisingly doesn't go down well)

And don't give me this bollocks of someone is set up that means they want a gunfight. Does that mean if I am in a hostage situation and police set up that means they don't want to roleplay and immediately want a gunfight? No it doesn't, he was set up incase it goes sour...but ya know we expected an actual conversation or something... I have had better interaction that this with people on wasteland...

A different approach then usual, however realistic to ‘Real-life’ scenarios.
I'm sorry but I don't see how you can use this to justify those actions. Last time I checked the military don't go around going from standing up and onto knees when firing a weapon. Someone going against police don't tell them their actions before firing, they just do and thus in game you would expect more than running up to someone immediately and saying effectively hands up or be shot...

“Mentioning that they didn’t had any intentions to Roleplay is also slightly meh… Because you’re clearly setup for something to happening, because your friends are surrounding the property you’re breaking into. If you had RP intentions you wouldn't setup for a firefight. So you can throw that card out of the window.
As to this are you serious? You as police literally have a unit of fraggers which turn up to anything which might potentially go south. Just because AR are present at a roleplay hostage negotiation that doesn't mean they are going to necessarily be used does it? And the same applies here, or can I safely say whenever AR turn up on scene I might as well start a gunfight because you guys clearly now have no intention to RP?

and slightly realistic to the Real-life approach it’s an issue?

​

​

yeh but that's what this server is not trying to become some cops coming up behind you and knocking you out if that's the case in a GaMe i would've shot you all as soon as i saw you, but obviously if an officer wants to talk to a civilian  im pretty sure he woulnt try aggrivate him at first contact?

@Miyagi  The only reason why you were transported to HMP is because your 'friend' Simon Ross was to focused on complaining, instead of attempting talk his way out of the scenario. However I'm not going to waste my time and another civilian's time (House owner) when it was pretty clear to me Simon Ross had no intentions to continue with the situation.
Erm can you explain this? I literally got told in that clip hands up or tased there was nothing I could do...There was no talking after you get told hands up or be tased becayse guess what...whatever happens I end up in restraints and a gunfight kicks off...

@Simon Ross  I only placed my view in this report, because I was partially involved as the patrol partner of the two reported Officers. I was further back, but heard the situation unfold over Radio chatter.

A hostage situation is a completely different scenario to a 'House Robbery', you aren't able to compare these different scenarios. You're forcing you way into a property, No innocent lives are at stake. Just you, a crowbar, firearm and some potential accomplices. When you attempt to compare situations, please make sure they are comparable.

Just because another Police Officer handled that situation differently doesn't mean that we should all copy his procedure. We're all unique and attempt to create interesting scenarios for each other. If everybody would do the same thing, it would be pretty scripted and boring right?   You win some, You lose some.  I had to deal with loads of situation which were questionable, however you don't see me going straight to the forums?

If you're bluntly walking around with your firearm, then you should be fully aware of the risks and punishments if Police Officers are arriving at scene. In this situation the Officers (Gray and Brandon Pigeon) were aggressive in their approach.  You could have handled this situation differently, just talking with the Officers attempt to calm the situation down.  However you decided to do the usual thing, "I’ve got multiple Armed Rebels in the area, If anything does happen to me, I’ve got friends in the area" which isn't helping the situation, you are making treats towards the Officers which makes the situation even more hostile.

That was it for me, I won't be replying to this report anymore. However I did see the situation unfold and heard the conversation via Radio (Teamspeak).
Good luck to both parties, and have a lovely evening!

* I would prefer if you read my response thoroughly, then write one response, instead of writing these small responses/quotes. Makes the topic extremely messy. 😉

@Simon Ross  I only placed my view in this report, because I was partially involved as the patrol partner of the two reported Officers. I was further back, but heard the situation unfold over Radio chatter.

A hostage situation is a completely different scenario to a 'House Robbery', you aren't able to compare these different scenarios. You're forcing you way into a property, No innocent lives are at stake. Just you, a crowbar, firearm and some potential accomplices. When you attempt to compare situations, please make sure they are comparable.

Just because another Police Officer handled that situation differently doesn't mean that we should all copy his procedure. We're all unique and attempt to create interesting scenarios for each other. If everybody would do the same thing, it would be pretty scripted and boring right?   You win some, You lose some.  I had to deal with loads of situation which were questionable, however you don't see me going straight to the forums?

If you're bluntly walking around with your firearm, then you should be fully aware of the risks and punishments if Police Officers are arriving at scene. In this situation the Officers (Gray and Brandon Pigeon) were aggressive in their approach.  You could have handled this situation differently, just talking with the Officers attempt to calm the situation down.  However you decided to do the usual thing, "I’ve got multiple Armed Rebels in the area, If anything does happen to me, I’ve got friends in the area" which isn't helping the situation, you are making treats towards the Officers which makes the situation even more hostile.

That was it for me, I won't be replying to this report anymore. However I did see the situation unfold and heard the conversation via Radio (Teamspeak).
Good luck to both parties, and have a lovely evening!

* I would prefer if you read my response thoroughly, then write one response, instead of writing these small responses/quotes. Makes the topic extremely messy. 😉
With this tho if rebels try and calm police officers down and tell them to pipe down and explain what's going on that's very rare anymore that's why it's making sure that friends initiation is put down because he could turn around say I don't like your attitude and taxes him he's done you say your all different but there are very few coos who are cAlM in a situation with rebels with "big firearms"  it's the same old out it away or get arrested so we've gotten very familiar with this and if a police officer comes up to us being a dick he gets what he deserves and if he can't handle it it's up to him how he will then deal with it 

@Ronald Strauss Yes you are all unique and you try to create an interesting scenario...well this attempt right here was horrible. There was a complete lack of RP throoughout the entire scenario, I was spoken too barely 3 times, and tbh I had the best interactions with the CI...who was there for less than 5 minutes, then he left and it went back to being ignored. There was nothing interesting about any of that situation it was just shocking. I wouldn't have given a damn if I was spoken too whilst being driven to prison or actually had a good laugh but none of that was given to me, it felt like turn up, shoot people, revive, head to prison, speak 3 times. 

Ad yes I did do the usual, which was the exact same thing as what the cop did. That was probably already predicted though, because you can't really start a covo with hands up or be tased and not expect that. There is literally no difference to it...he says his little thing then obviously I am gonna put mine out there too. And I was going to attempt to calm things down however I was not given the opportunity to, due to Brandon "hands up now, you are gonna be tased". There was no calming this situation down because quite frankly they either wanted a gunfight or cbf to give much RP.

However would you find it acceptable for me to walk up to any rebel on the street with an illegal weapon and want to take it off them so point my gun at them and scream "Hello put your hands on your head thankyou...  sir hands up now...sir you are gonna be shot". This is the entire threat(& majority of the interaction from you guys) and I am pretty sure if I said that I wouldn't be around for very long. This great interaction lasted 17 seconds before you guys decided you cbf anymore and wanted to kick things off. And whilst you keep going back to that firearm it was on my back, the decamp script has to run before I get it out and I wouldn't have minded even a half assed talk.

Thanks for allowing me the time to reply as i was working through last night to this morning.

I would have preferred this to have gone down a different route however as there is no going back i suppose i must reply.

Background:

Myself, Ronald Strauss and Brandon Pigeon were of mobile patrol, we were currently stationary within Agios where we received a notification that a house was being broke into just down the road, as ive been to numerous house break-ins and by the time we get there the men have already vacated the area this time we thought lets get this boy in the act and get him done. Keeping in mind that when we had the situation under control if the supsectknown as Simon Ross) had a good story we could see what we could do for him.

Events:

We arrived at the locus and was met with a man which we seen to be breaking into the locus (the property seen in the video). Upon initial examination we seen Simon with what we presumed was a firearm this was later confirmed to be the case. We arrived at the scene knowing that most house breaking s turn hostile very quick and are usually setup. Knowing full well this might be the case we didn't take any chances and we were going to go in, get the situation in control and then hear the story if there was one. 

When i had arrived i had seen the Simon breaking into the house with a gun on his back this being the case i stated can you please place your hands upon your head, i did not say at any point at this time that any force would be used on himself i just wanted this man to comply then we could hear the story. After i stated this Simon replied to myself saying "why the fuck you initiating on me i have multiple armed rebels in the area if anything does happen to me" i did sort of expect this response to him however if Simon had just stated there is a misunderstanding here officer let me explain we could have continued with a role play scenario however he went with the typical line of i have got mates in the area line. I said to the Simon "What is initiation" as i felt it just ruined the scenario entirely and burned all the bridges of a possible role play scenario coming out of this. To which he then said "your one to fucking talk" at this point i noticed the armed rebel Simon was talking about in the building across the street from us i relayed this information to Ronald Strauss making sure to speak in game whilst saying the message on team speak. This situation could have played out so differently if Simon didn't decide to turn round take his gun of his back and start running. Knowing that there was a threat to all our lives already Brandon Pigeon decided to do the first real initiation with sir your going to be tased as Simon was in the process of running and drawing his firearm. Like i previously stated this could have turned out differently if when we had control over the situation Simon provided us with a unique story this however was not the case.

Brandon then tased Simon and i managed to get him in restraints we had one suspect in cuffs now we needed to deal with the other man. when trying to apprehend the other suspect he ran into a building and took a zefir out and started shooting me through the wall. Officers in the area then switched the magazines that they had loaded and was able to take the male down. After this scenario we secured the area and waited for medics to arrive so we could deal with the suspects and not just leave the scenario which is just poor RP we stayed and got the men up. We then conveyed them to the HMP Altis where they were told about their rights and asked if they would like any food or water we also confiscated the firearms by placing our guns in the vehicle and then taking the guns off them placed into our vehicles and then re equipped our ones to maintain roleplay. After the situation we received no message of team speak which is sort of a common courtesy however i known it is not required as i previously stated i wish this went down another road instead of me making this essay on a scenario.

Replies:

It was just how poor the entire situation was after this too which lead to the report 
if you do feel this was the case which i feel it is not, then i would say its not just one party to blame as in my previous reply there is multiple chances on your side to progress the roleplay.

His RP was just as shoddy.
At no point have you stated what Brandon Pigeon has done wrong you took a gun out away to kill his friend he done what needed to be done.

So when someone is attempting to do something ‘Out-of-the-box’ and slightly realistic to the Real-life approach it’s an issue? Either the Officers go in passive, passive-aggressive or aggressive. It depends on the situation and the scenario we're going to create.
I would like to echo what Ronald Strauss is saying here we decided this time we would go in control the situation and hear what its about as again we recieve a report a house is being broken into.

with this the RP was absolutely dreadful i was taken TO HMP i was given no proper background checks and asked for any names and was a really boring and annoying situation to be in
I would like to remind you that, that is not the issue we are dealing with on the report it is the incident at the house.

^^ very true you came in didnt say hello what are you doing but straight in by saying right mate put your hands up or you going to be tazed pretty low quality Rp in my opinion 
I came and said would you like to place your hand up on your head not once did i go or you will be tased this is a strech of the truth.

Nowhere in this report do I claim to have an issue with being tased...the report is about how poor the roleplay is in this entire situation. If I am to walk up to every police car I see and say "gtfo without a weapon & put your hands on your head or you will be shot"
As stated previously we dont go call to call like this it was the circumstances around this that resulted in this, a change of the typical sir whats this and that whilst your friend sets up to kill us.

And don't give me this bollocks of someone is set up that means they want a gunfight
In regards to this please respect our responses as it how we feel i dont appreciate you calling our opinion bollocks, respect goes both ways Simon.

if I am in a hostage situation and police set up that means they don't want to roleplay and immediately want a gunfight?
A hostage situation is entirely different to a house burglary. We set up to make sure you dont try anything funny in this regard you set up to make sure if it doesnt go your way we die.

I'm sorry but I don't see how you can use this to justify those actions. Last time I checked the military don't go around going from standing up and onto knees when firing a weapon. Someone going against police don't tell them their actions before firing, they just do and thus in game you would expect more than running up to someone immediately and saying effectively hands up or be shot...
Let me put this in a different way, you arrive at a house with a man breaking into it firearm on his back a friend with a gun visible in another building across from you and then the man starts drawing the gun on you what to you do.

As to this are you serious? You as police literally have a unit of fraggers which turn up to anything which might potentially go south. Just because AR are present at a roleplay hostage negotiation that doesn't mean they are going to necessarily be used does it? And the same applies here, or can I safely say whenever AR turn up on scene I might as well start a gunfight because you guys clearly now have no intention to RP?
I dont understand your point here, armed response are in place so that if NEGOTIATIONS go south then can be utilised at a house robbery there is no negotiations we assess and control your friend was set up in case it didn't go your way to mow us down with a Zefir.

yeh but that's what this server is not trying to become some cops coming up behind you and knocking you out if that's the case in a GaMe i would've shot you all as soon as i saw you, but obviously if an officer wants to talk to a civilian  im pretty sure he woulnt try aggrivate him at first contact?
In a scenario where a man is breaking into a house with a gun on his back and a man is set up and we see this ofc it looks like your ready to kill us, there is literally no reason for you to have been setup if it was a roleplay scenario or no reason for the guns atleast.

Ad yes I did do the usual, which was the exact same thing as what the cop did. That was probably already predicted though, because you can't really start a covo with hands up or be tased and not expect that. 
Again like stated this was not the case in the situation i asked politely to place your hands above your head and you didnt comply and started to draw your firearms, nice RP.

I was not given the opportunity to, due to Brandon "hands up now, you are gonna be tased". There was no calming this situation down because quite frankly they either wanted a gunfight or cbf to give much RP.
As above you drew your firearm could have played out differently if you had complied and told us a unique story when we had control of the situation.

his great interaction lasted 17 seconds before you guys decided you cbf anymore and wanted to kick things off.
In a way i think your right with this besides one thing in the viedo at 17 seconds i believe it was you that killed the scenario stating i have multiple armed rebels in the area if anything does happen to me.

Conclusion:

I would like to thank the staff team and yourself for allowing me to arrange a response before anything was done with this report as again i was working between 2200 hours and 0700 hours. It would have been appreciated if you could have address the issue on a other platform instead of this medium. This is my side of events i cannot speak for anyone else however i would like to thanks @Ronald Strauss for his account and also @Brandon Pigeon. Thanks for taking the time to read this and process this report, hopefully i can resume my time here as i love this community.

Thanks,

Gray

At no point have you stated what Brandon Pigeon has done wrong you took a gun out away to kill his friend he done what needed to be done.
Incorrect, at no point was I actual able to shoot due to lack of roleplay and no actual threat of life. I was pulling it out to have an even playing field.

As stated previously we dont go call to call like this it was the circumstances around this that resulted in this, a change of the typical sir whats this and that whilst your friend sets up to kill us.
He wasn't set up to kill you. And to squash anything else incorrect about the reasoning of him setting up it isincase something like that happened. If you wanted to roleplay(!) and actually talk a gunfight wouldn't have happened. I would have happily handed over the boltcutters and left but it is when we are not given the opportunity to do anything except prison that a gunfight happens.

Let me put this in a different way, you arrive at a house with a man breaking into it firearm on his back a friend with a gun visible in another building across from you and then the man starts drawing the gun on you what to you do.
Errrmmm... roleplay! At no point had I (or you for that matter) threatened a life or threatened with any force. The first time anything about a taser being used was when I had already pulled a gun and he had started firing. It is possible to speak with weapons out.

Again like stated this was not the case in the situation i asked politely to place your hands above your head and you didnt comply and started to draw your firearms, nice RP.
As said above you can roleplay with a weapon out. The fact that it means your power is less doesn't mean you can throw RP out of the window.

As above you drew your firearm could have played out differently if you had complied and told us a unique story when we had control of the situation.
I could have also given a lovely story if you didn't start the convo being purely hostile. What do you expect?

In a way i think your right with this besides one thing in the viedo at 17 seconds i believe it was you that killed the scenario stating i have multiple armed rebels in the area if anything does happen to me.
I would say the scenario was already dead after you start saying hands up. If I go up to a group of people with guns and point mine at them and scream hands up what do you think is gonna happen? And then someone else comes screaming hands up or you are gonna be shot hands up or you gonna be shot. I defended myself against you clear hostility. If you wanna start playing your cards early am I not allowed to play mine back? We can still talk after I have said my bit. What actually put that last bullet in the scenario was your constant pressure of the hands up. Brandon literally comes around repeating hands up or you gonna be tased. There was no roleplaying out of that because if I did roleplay... I would be tased, if I pull a weapon...I get tased. Common theme? Being tased... I showed no further hostility except making it clear about having people around yet you were unwilling to roleplay there at all.Just get some hands up or will be tased.

Although not exactly RDM, the only words really said to me except hands up with no threat was "hands up or you are gonna be tased" which is almost word for words the quote of 7.1.3 ((7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back