What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Chukwuemecka, Wolfgang - VDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davelantor

Your In-game name

Davelantor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Chukwuemecka, Wolfgang

Date of the incident

13/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Situation started while I was driving towards kavala with my hemmet fuel looking for some CIs to RP with, I had 6 murders on my and a funny story to make it all better ... just as I am passing the construction this box truck coming from the opposite lane switches to my lane almost as if directly aiming towards me. As can be seen in the video. We crash but neither of us blowup.
I decide to carry on my way as it could may as well been a server going a bit crazy, but Chukwuemecka decides to initiate and open fire directly ... But he wasnt able to take me out and I go on my way ...
I visit the police station to find CIs, I cant find any, I find a PCSO, but he is AFK ... anyhow so I decide to go kavala square to check the recording to make sure to check if I had any faults in that crash or not ...
I then decide to leave kavala, to head back towards., but I get intercepted by the boxtruck that is now on a mission to stop me, so it became a chase.
He breaks in front of me several times, I move to avoid it, but at 3:24 mark in the video, he decides to just ram into me. from the side. Hence naturally we both blow up.
Medics arrive and revive us. I give him a chance to apologize he refuses and says I should apologize instead.
Then this encounter turns into a robbery, I decide to comply at first and strip. But as they are very rude, I decide to put the backbag back and make him work for it a bit.
Then he shoots me, and without any word, he executes me ...
At this point I no longer request an apology and instead I let him know in the OOC that I will have to report him due to his persistent actions.

When reviewing the video I notice that Wolfgang was the driver during the first VDM, and I dont know which one was driving during the last VDM that caused the explosion

1st VDM - Wolfgang
2nd VDM - Wolfgang or Chukwuemecka
Low Quality RP - Chukwuemecka

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A0gQ7_bv6I
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Uploading a better and higher quality video that shows the events without the cuts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Davelantor 

after reviewing the given evidence I have come to the next conclusion.

@Wolfgang Bogdanow:

you will recieve a ban under the next section: 2.1

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc)

@Chukwuemecka:

you will receive a ban under the next sections 2.2 and 7.1.3.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM

The roleplay provided when first engaging on the driver of the full truck was minimal and not of high quality

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay.

this also includes executions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back