What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Monkeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeee

In-game Name

[AFM] Monke

Steam ID

76561198272050429 (Old SteamID, account was stolen) (New steamID) 76561198917636464

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/115766-un-ban-appeal-monkeee-110519/?tab=comments#comment-670813%20(Redirection)%20%20https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/103409-un-ban-appeal-monkeee-250318-timed-out/?tab=comments%23comment-591213%20(Original)
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for being toxic to a member of the community, calling him very toxic names as "retarded" and "faggot" in side chat when I was shot-down in an hummingbird.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

I have been doing different things, as playing other games and focusing on schoolwork and took a decent break from arma after my RPUK ban. I recently came back to arma (2 1/2 months ago) and played different gamemodes like exile and koth, was pretty fun until I wanted to play with some old friends who are moving over to RPUK / Some still here. Over the past year (1 year, 1 month approx.) I've changed a bit from my old toxic & ignorant ways. Since then I've learned how much pain these words cause, sometimes causes people to become overly self conscious, and also have learned the real meanings of them. I haven't used these words for a very long time now and don't plan on using them again. And I also lost weight over the last 6 months from not sitting on my ass in a chair for 6hrs+ but irrelevant.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because this was an honestly great server and I had a great time on this server, before I fucked myself up by getting very mad. I have some of my old gangmates / old friends already on this server for quite a while and I want to join up with them again and see what has changed in the server, and spend a great time here. All the other ArmA game modes are exhausted and other games aren't that appealing anymore (dayZ walking simulator 2016) and just really want to hop back onto one of my first servers I've played on (Clarity HD was epiccccc) and just have the same experience from 1.1 years ago.

Why should we unban you ?

I have had a long time to reform & change my ways (1 year 1 month to be exact) And wish to re-join the community as a re-formed member. Many of my friends are migrating to RPUK, and some of my older friends are still here, too. I would like a second chance, To prove myself to be fit for this community. I did put in an appeal after I was banned, but I didn't reply to it as I wanted to let myself to leave the toxicity behind and change up a bit. I have changed now, and would not fracture rule again. I deeply regret my past choices, but they're now in the un-changeable past. Thank you for reading my appeal.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

It was a bit ago, I recovered my account now but it's basically useless as it got 2 GB's on my favourite games. Around Mid-January it was.

I haven't played on the server with my new account yet, as I am banned. I have tried to get on to get my ban message though.

As I have recovered it with an newly acquired ban as previously said in the ban appeal, I haven't been able to use it for arma / rust. I have used it for my other games though. So the last time I've probably played on it was early January / late December of last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Monkeee Have you ever played on the server under 76561198917636464 ?
Hey, I've recently tried to get on RPUK and I saw I have been unbanned on my new account. Does this mean my appeal has been accepted or it was an accidental unban? Don't really want to dig me a deeper hole by playing on the server even though im supposed to me banned.

That account was never banned, hence my question above.

You came here yesterday and posted this at 13:56, I can also see you left the server around that time.

But at 15:10 you rejoined the server left at the 4pm restart then reconnected after it came back up and stayed on it until 18:47, care to explain why you came here not wanting to dig a deeper hole but then dug a deeper hole which should be treated as ban evasion... but i have my doubts that this was the first on this steam ID.

I also have deep concerns about one of your arma profile names:

Screenshot_18.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That account was never banned, hence my question above.

You came here yesterday and posted this at 13:56, I can also see you left the server around that time.

But at 15:10 you rejoined the server left at the 4pm restart then reconnected after it came back up and stayed on it until 18:47, care to explain why you came here not wanting to dig a deeper hole but then dug a deeper hole which should be treated as ban evasion... but i have my doubts that this was the first on this steam ID.

I also have deep concerns about one of your arma profile names:

View attachment 13134
It was banned earlier when I tried to join before, but not now. I just joined the server to check out what's changed and to re-connect and chat with some old friends that were still there and do a couple runs and whatnot, I apologies if that was ban evasion. And to answer the final inquiry, that was 6 months ago around the time I didn't know what those words would and can do to other people.

@Monkeee Names like that wont be tolerated here, So to be clear if you decide to ever connect here with that name you will be rebanned without appeal.

Both your steam ID's are now unbanned, I suggest reading the rules before you reconnect and in future think before speaking and defiantly do not go around calling people unpleasant things!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back