What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - ZG4T, Shitface - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziitoz

Your In-game name

Smex

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

ZG4T, Shitface

Date of the incident

13/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my gang (CBF) were robbing a few guys at Weed Processor, in doing so a black van and a black offroad started patrolling the area, i make my way up behind them and proceed to initiate on them. One of them gets out and complies, not saying anything at all but atleast putting his hands up and i ziptie him. His friend however gets out of his truck, once again says nothing and then proceeds to shoot me as i walk towards him. Ending up in me being rdmd by ZG4T.
The reason "Shitface" is also on here is that after the incident (after the black cut in the clip) they proceed to drive off, where they get shot at by my gang, two minutes after the last bullet was fired and four minutes after i tried to get them in custody they log off.
In the end, "Shitface" broke 2.5 and ZG4T broke 2.5 & 2.2
I could not resolve the issue since the players combat logged, although i did try to write to them in sidechat to get them on teamspeak but they logged off.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7o305kPhc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Ziitoz  in order to continue with this player report i will have to request a unedited video showing me a bit more of what happened before you arrived at the scene.

@Daanv Got some bad news, removed all my videos yesterday due to me having >30gb storage left on my d drive, unfortunately i cannot provide this unless you know of a way that i can restore it

@Ziitoz 

I am going to be declining this report due to the lack of evidence.

this is due to the fact that I don't have any inside information to what happened prior to the situation shown in the clip.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

the report has been reopend after extra aditional evidence was provided

@Ziitoz after reviewing the additional evidence added by you i have come to the next solution.

ZG4T will recieve a warning for the RDM that was visible in your provided video (was posted hidden)

Shitface will not receive a warning or ban due to the fact that he didnt shoot at you.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back