What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - SI Daniel Snow [6999] & PC Spoon [7106] - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoof

Your In-game name

spoof

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SI Daniel Snow [6999] & PC Spoon [7106]

Date of the incident

12/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We got into a gunfight with the cops and noticed certain officers dying in the same battle multiple times. After reviewing my footage it turn out that 2 officers broke 5.3 (Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. )

SI Daniel Snow [6999] died 0:05
SI Daniel Snow [6999] daniel snow killed jeep triton 10:13
PC Spoon [7106] died 1:08
PC Spoon [7106] killed AJ 13:16

Both these officers returned to the fight to tip the scales in their favor. I suspect more officers did this, but only these 2 made kills which popped up in the chatlog (video attached)

Due to the nature of this rule violation I have not tried to talk to these officers prior to coming to the forums.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/j9uP8M-7PTg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

PC Spoon [7106] reached out and might have a plausible explanation, He'll check and post here tonight

d5310a25147e039a9b20c69f6c4d27dd.png

Right let's get this started shall we. This here is a prime example of someone with little to no info on anything going on at all and why he should talk before jumping to the forms to have a good cry. 

indeed i was at the weed pro i was killed by poseidon that's all the info u got right at this time.

I then spawned at NPAS got my gear sat around had a chat talked to some civs then a bank robbery starts to happen.

In the meantime the poseidon fire fight has moved from weed pro to athira did i know maybe did i care not really not my problem.

so as me and other officers respond to the bank some officers are in the tower they say of poseidon are here not really thinking anything of it then the cops start shouting poseidon are shooting us in which we was informed the fire fight has been dragged all over that side of the map my self SI Daniel Snow and my partner PC Spoon was killed again by poseidon.

@MrKraken can confirm as he was the one screaming why are poseidon here and shooting us as its a good 3-4k away from the weed pro in there lands.

thank you for your time Mr @spoof    

Right let's get this started shall we. This here is a prime example of someone with little to no info on anything going on at all and why he should talk before jumping to the forms to have a good cry. 
First off, I find it very odd that you start your explanation in such a hostile manner. In RP hostility is fine, but here on the forums a certain level of respect is to be expected.

I then spawned at NPAS got my gear sat around had a chat talked to some civs then a bank robbery starts to happen.

In the meantime the poseidon fire fight has moved from weed pro to athira did i know maybe did i care not really not my problem.
I do think it is your problem to stay aware and away from the combat situation in which you previously died.

so as me and other officers respond to the bank some officers are in the tower they say of poseidon are here not really thinking anything of it then the cops start shouting poseidon are shooting us
Can you show me your perspective which shows you accidentally got caught up in the previous combat situation and you didnt intent on using that situation to get back into the fight with us?

@MrKraken can confirm as he was the one screaming why are poseidon here and shooting us as its a good 3-4k away from the weed pro in there lands.
I'd love to see his perspective too if you feel it would help out in this case,

thank you for your time Mr @spoof    
No, thank you for replying so quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr @spoof dont get me wrong i was very aware of the fight going on but as i was killed at the weed pro it wasn't my problem anymore so i responded to something else 4k away but in the meantime the fight was dragged to other officers in which we was fired upon now the LNR rule stats i can't return to where i died or shoot anyone that killed me i have no memory of it but as i said we took shots first from poseidon as @MrKraken was screaming why are we being shot i simply defended myself as i was under fire.

may i add why doesn't your vid have sound and seems very edited it also shows that i died then died again at some point not shown where i could of been in kavala for all that is shown.

This is more or less i have to say on the matter.

also people stop with the facepalm its childish 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr @spoof dont get me wrong i was very aware of the fight going on but as i was killed at the weed pro it wasn't my problem anymore
It is your problem to stay away from the fight, or when you become aware that you got involved in the previous fight to get away from there. But instead of getting away from it you opened fire and killed one of the cartel members.

may i add why doesn't your vid have sound and seems very edited it also shows that i died then died again at some point not shown where i could of been in kavala for all that is shown.
Yes you may. The video has been cropped to show only the chatlog as that is the only relevant information is this report, the audio or positioning used by the Cartel in this fight is not relevant to this case. Personally i feel like the video is irrelevant as the admins can see this in the server logs too.

i could of been in kavala for all that is shown.
The logs will show you were initially killed by Imstyle and prior to your NLR timer expiring you killed Jeep Triton in the same combat situation.

Are you trying to say the first time you got killed was in another situation?

The thing is i wasn't aware that the fight was dragged all the way to the RBA as when we respond it was just rebels robbing it then the cops and poseidon fight was dragged to us i don't see how that is mine or PC Spoons fault as last seen the fight was south of athira.

sorry bud no video i delete all recordings at the end of the night if this was put up yesterday then yea i would of.

i still believe this is a massive misunderstanding as u said the fire fight was dragged over a vast distance many cops that didn't know about the fight where pulled in and where very shocked when killed. 

sorry bud no video i delete all recordings at the end of the night if this was put up yesterday then yea i would of.
I highly doubt there is a 'need' to delete recordings the same day they were taken, if you take into consideration the amount of storage space we have nowadays and I suspect you simply don't want to provide these recordings as it would indeed show you misusing the other situation to get back into the fight with us. After all, you could have left the area once you realized it was the poseidon battle.

i still believe this is a massive misunderstanding as u said the fire fight was dragged over a vast distance many cops that didn't know about the fight where pulled in and where very shocked when killed. 
If you can get some of your fellow officer's to provide their recordings and it shows I'm wrong i'd happily apologize but for now i'll leave it to the admins.

just a quick question have u got a longer vid that shows me being killed by poseidon not just [SI Daniel Snow was killed] that could of been anywhere due to anything 

well as i dont know the time zone of witch this happened i cant comment half the police force can confirm im a terrible driver 
I know i've spoken about respect beforehand, but I must say you are a dishonest piece of shit for even suggesting I'd lie about your involvement in this situation. And seeing as you are not willing to give a straight yes or no answer to my previous question but are trying to dodge around it...

Yes. I do have the chatlogs that shows you were not killed in a driving accident and were indeed taken down by Imstyle as I previously stated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Killed in the beginning of the video died/respawned at 3:27

thank u thats all i asked for to confirm i was indeed killed my a member of poseidon not killed by something else on the island i have not one time been dishonest i said i was at the weed pro and then responded to the RBA and soon after the police and poseidon fire fight was dragged to.

the fact that u would change the way u talk over a simple question chucking insults over a question tells me that there is more to this report i dont know if i did something in the day that got u angry or if your just angry at the police in general what ever it is tho relax personal insults wont get us anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back