What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Thank you, glorious citizens! (Hiring Security!)

Riz

As of today, I have been elected the mayor of Altis! ​

Thank you very much for choosing me to bring the island of Altis forward to a better place!​

I am excited to be doing my job as the mayor, and I'm thrilled to interact with the civilians of altis.​

Thank you for your support! 😄

​

​

We're hiring security for our checkpoints, If interested, sincerely contact me via Perspective@Teamspeak.com, and we will be able to sort something out! ​

Have a wonderful day, citizens of Altis! 😄

​

tenor.gif

I would hope Mayor, you would not be setting up illegal checkpoints with "security" with illegal weapons

Why you hiring security when you got the SPG 🙂
I don't have the best experiences with SPG, quite frankly. 😉

I would hope Mayor, you would not be setting up illegal checkpoints with "security" with illegal weapons
Better keep it secret then, i suppose. 😉

i can't say i genuinely fancy wasting police officers time with the goals I have in mind, and allthough I may need to bend the most commonly broken law on the island of Altis, it is in the end for the greater good.

As of today, I have been elected the mayor of Altis! ​

Thank you very much for choosing me to bring the island of Altis forward to a better place!​

I am excited to be doing my job as the mayor, and I'm thrilled to interact with the civilians of altis.​

Thank you for your support! 😄

​

​

We're hiring security for our checkpoints, If interested, sincerely contact me via Perspective@Teamspeak.com, and we will be able to sort something out! ​

Have a wonderful day, citizens of Altis! 😄

​
As soon as i can im gonna contact you for security and congrats with mayor

Last edited by a moderator:
where will the checkpoints be ???
The checkpoints will be set up at various locations such as AME, Diamond factory, Diamond shop, etc to ensure the safety of the legal farmers. 🙂

The checkpoints will be set up at various locations such as AME, Diamond factory, Diamond shop, etc to ensure the safety of the legal farmers. 🙂
That just sounds like theirs gonna be a lot more gunfights at diamonds lol 🙂 

Back