Jump to content
Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
...
ALTIS LIFE 2
...
DAYZ UK
...
TEAMSPEAK
...
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Perspective

Thank you, glorious citizens! (Hiring Security!)

Recommended Posts

Perspective

As of today, I have been elected the mayor of Altis! 

Thank you very much for choosing me to bring the island of Altis forward to a better place!

I am excited to be doing my job as the mayor, and I'm thrilled to interact with the civilians of altis.

Thank you for your support! 😄

 

 

We're hiring security for our checkpoints, If interested, sincerely contact me via Perspective@Teamspeak.com, and we will be able to sort something out! 

Have a wonderful day, citizens of Altis! 😄

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Hype 1
  • Facepalm 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sciencefreak74

Why you hiring security when you got the SPG 🙂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThomasW

I would hope Mayor, you would not be setting up illegal checkpoints with "security" with illegal weapons

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perspective
8 hours ago, sciencefreak74 said:

Why you hiring security when you got the SPG 🙂

I don't have the best experiences with SPG, quite frankly. 😉

 

8 hours ago, ThomasW said:

I would hope Mayor, you would not be setting up illegal checkpoints with "security" with illegal weapons

Better keep it secret then, i suppose. 😉

i can't say i genuinely fancy wasting police officers time with the goals I have in mind, and allthough I may need to bend the most commonly broken law on the island of Altis, it is in the end for the greater good.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Storm The Smuggler
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Perspective said:

As of today, I have been elected the mayor of Altis! 

Thank you very much for choosing me to bring the island of Altis forward to a better place!

I am excited to be doing my job as the mayor, and I'm thrilled to interact with the civilians of altis.

Thank you for your support! 😄

 

 

We're hiring security for our checkpoints, If interested, sincerely contact me via Perspective@Teamspeak.com, and we will be able to sort something out! 

Have a wonderful day, citizens of Altis! 😄

 

As soon as i can im gonna contact you for security and congrats with mayor

Edited by Storm The ARAC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Storm The Smuggler
1 hour ago, sciencefreak74 said:

@Storm The ARAC don’t forget to offer overpriced ARAC car insurance

Ofcourse i almost forgot thx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fergu

where will the checkpoints be ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perspective
21 minutes ago, Fergu said:

where will the checkpoints be ???

The checkpoints will be set up at various locations such as AME, Diamond factory, Diamond shop, etc to ensure the safety of the legal farmers. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fergu
3 hours ago, Perspective said:

The checkpoints will be set up at various locations such as AME, Diamond factory, Diamond shop, etc to ensure the safety of the legal farmers. 🙂

That just sounds like theirs gonna be a lot more gunfights at diamonds lol 🙂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perspective

@Fergu 

possibly, but less robberies! 

  • Like 1
  • Hype 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hasan Carsteinnn

 

2 hours ago, Pavlic said:

More like Ralph the Snitch

well you are out of a job atm maybe you should be her security

  • Haha 2
  • Eggplant 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×