What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Wolfgang Bogdanow - 14/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang Bogdanow

In-game Name
Wolfgang Bogdanow

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We were trying to get a Hemmt Fuel to stop so we drive into the other lane and park. We did it at a fairly okay range but in his video, it seems like we are smashing right into him. He hits us and goes on with his day. So because nothing came of it I did not save that replay. He then comes around again and since he hit us we thought he was some type of maniac so we followed him an attempt to rob him. We overtake him in and start driving in front of him. I was trying to get him to a full stop but it was seeming impossible. I kept swirling in front of him though to keep him behind. I let him up on my sides a few times and honking isn't working so I return back to being in front. He then speeds up as I'm changing a lane and on his screen, it looks like we are just ramming him but on mine, it looked like I rammed into us which is also fair. The 2 encounters are the reason I think I got banned

Why should we unban you ?
Well, I have been a proud member of this community for 4 years. I have never been banned before (except for a blanket ban). I have never caused any hassle and if I ever got into some scrambles with another play we would normally just figure it out ourselves. I would really be sad to get banned from my favorite server because of a small incident that shouldn't have happened. I have read through the rules yet another time and I'm sure that I will never be committing VDM intentionally ever again. (though this was an accident).
I have also written an apology to the guy involved in the incident and explained my side of the story.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Alright I don't know where to start. If you've been here for 4 years you should definitely know better then to rob someone after you've just drove into driving down the opposite side of the road. Granted it was your friend doing the robbing first time around. 

Now could you please
1. Quote the rule(s) you broke and explain why they exist?
2. Explain what you would do differently next time?

• Eggplant
Reactions: Riz
1. I broke rule number (2.1) "Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming)."

2. In the future, granted I will be unbanned, I will never use this kind of approach again since I know the dangers of it and the consequences it has. Next time I should just follow him until he eventually crashes, runs out of gas or simply complies and stops. The last technic was dangerous but this new one seems like a better and more ideal way of handling the situation.     

Now someone with your playtime should know better. I'm going to put this down as a lack of judgement. I will be unbanning you for now, any future appeal made by yourself won't be as easy however. 

• Eggplant
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

• Eggplant
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back