What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Kempi Anderson and all of his friends - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apertex

Banned
Your In-game name

marti

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kempi Anderson and all of his friends

Date of the incident

14/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

These guys were trying to abduct me (which is legit rp) and shot me and put me on the ground. But when the police (WHICH I CALLED) finally arrived all the police officers ignored me and went straight to all the kidnappers and just let them kill me, AFTER THEY tried to kidnap me. Fail RP on the entire police force. Loose all my shit because the police cant listen to anyone.

This server is biased towards its veteran players and let them do ANYTHING without any consequence. Was shit RP on both the police force and kidnappers side. Literally killing hostages which were an attempted kidnap infront of police officers... sure good rp...

I couldnt care more about my stuff, but this is terrible RP on all sides of the server. I lost so much time because of this but i couldnt care. All i want is good RP action on the server, and these guys are exactrly the ones providing trash rp.

(the video is in 2 parts)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/3_qJfWYUn-4,%20https://youtu.be/yAztGqRDJP0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all I'm going to start out by asking exactly what rules you think have been broken because on my side?
I do apologize you didn't enjoy the situation but you brought this upon yourself. Now unfortunately I have no footage of this as I only recorded the past 20 minutes after the situation ended as that is my limit on shadowplay. But this whole situation started by you being completely rude towards my friend in Kavala square by calling him a "faggot" at which point I wanted to kidnap you for being so mean to my friend and also take that opportunity to explain rule 1.2 to you and your friend (Something your friends showed me very well that he does not understand). 

Now secondly I'd like to ask that you add the entire situation including rather then just me shooting you at the start as you were given multiple warnings before that video and escaped from us whilst we were kidnapping your friend (who had his communications removed and still talked to you over VOIP)

Yes
Now I'd like to ask how you tried to resolve this with myself as I've not been contacted at all since the incident occured? 

Yes
Now I'd like to argue that the only reason you are reporting me and all my friends is because you lost the scenario, you didn't comply and ended up dead. The reason we got away with it is because we had an agreed story and talked to the police. My friend "jenga" that executed you also didn't get arrested because he got away and hid and we then stealthily extracted him

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes

I went into teamspeak support asking the staff if i could be assisted in the situation and get in contact with you guys and he told me to open report.

Yes

then how come i havnt filed for a compensation request?

I went into teamspeak support asking the staff if i could be assisted in the situation and get in contact with you guys and he told me to open report.
Now that's you contacting staff not myself. If you would like I'd be more then happy to speak to you about the situation over teamspeak just send me a message on there. My name on teamspeak is "Kempi Anderson"

Then how come you rekidnapped my friend after the event while he tried to resolve it afterwards? willywanka

Because of what he said I believe it was some things along the side of "You guys have fucking brain difficulties" "This is why women shouldn't be mayor" taunting us saying "What are you going to do about it?" when Miss Jigsaw pointed out that his behavior was disgusting. That is why I decided to follow him and re kidnap him when he was away from the police

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back