What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - Chukwuemecka - 14/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukwuemecka

In-game Name
Chukwuemecka

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/05/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM The roleplay provided when first engaging on the driver of the full truck was minimal and not of high quality (7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high-quality roleplay. this also includes executions.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of my roleplay wasnt good enough in the particular situation, which ended with me shooting the other player.
I think i sort of misunderstood the situation, as i didnt hear him when i threathened him which from my point of seemed like he wasnt gonna comply, and therefore it ended out as it did with me executing him.

Why should we unban you ?
first of all Davelantor didnt try to sort out the situation, so he lied about that point his report (i have proof)
Senond of all, i have more than 800 hours of playtime on the server, and i've been playing on and off for like 3,5 year. I have a lot of experience both as a police officer, medic and rebel. So i know the drill and how it all works
third of all, i'm sorry for my little mistake, and i can ensure you that stuff like that wont happen again. I've learned my lesson.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an isolated one.

I might once have rammed another player by accident, but that was like hundreds of playtime hours ago. 

Now you say you've played here for so long and have a lot of playtime so how come this happened, shouldn't you have known better?
Now could you kindly explain the situation and where it went wrong and what you would do better next time?

First of all, this guy who reported didnt try to solve anything with me. The only thing i heard from him is in the picture attached to this post. I wouldnt have any problem by solving this problem with him, before he made a report, i would gladly have compensated if that was required. 

And yes i know i made a mistake here, and i'm sorry about that. But i honestly just wanted to have a chance to solve this with the guy, before he created a report on me.

The situation started out with us trying to chase this guy, and it ended up with us crashing into each other. Afterwards we tried to rob him, with me leading the word. It went alright, until i at some point thought he wouldnt comply and therefore i shot him. It was at that point it went wrong cause i should have given him more time to respond. 

Next time i would give him more time to respond, and i would do some roleplay before the execution. 

I dont know if you can say that i should have known better, because i guess i know better? I've never intended to Rdm and so on, i guess i just wasnt aware or forgot about the execution rule.

60260595_680818385720976_5309535835144585216_n.jpg

Now bringing attention to someone else in YOUR ban appeal does not change anything. 

Now, I have some last point to bring forward

1. If this appeal was to happen what would you be doing?
2. If this appeal gets accepted any further rulebreaks within the next 6 months will lead to a permanent ban.
3. If this appeal gets accepted any further rulebreaks within the next 6 months related to RDM / Poor quality roleplay before shooting will lead to a permanent ban without appeal

Do you agree to these terms?

fce2cb6db8aa85f104457d85bb776158.png

Appeal accepted

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back