What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Kicked off server constantly

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Hello, sadly I have had to come to the forums for help but it is the best thing I thought of doing. Recently I have had the issue of being kicked from the server almost every time I connect. Now the obvious answer is my internet but this seems to be the only server on Arma that kicks me off. The message is usually ping related which makes sense and I am not saying that my internet is perfect otherwise this wouldn't happen to me constantly but I am looking to see if anyone has any ideas of what else could be the cause of this issue. I have constantly been trying to fix this issue by doing different things on my computer and with my internet but nothing seems to be working. 

giphy.gif

Beneath are screenshots of the messages I get jic you wanna see:

eb30476d217685145285c40a856ef159.png
dfca1709bbd82b71f8895c03d9ea2c66.png
140401933e8e20f111d9f9f093f05b4c.png

Any suggestions or potential problems which could be flagged up would be appreciated!

Apart from trying to talk to your provider/change provider or to a more to a extreme move house, you may be able to take some other more simple steps like moving away from wifi if you are using that or moving to a better position in the house if you really cannot get a wired connection / powerline adaptors.

Also, the kick which has a timer on it is something that Bohemia added recently and it should only be affecting the lobby. Unsure if he counts downloading the mission file as being "active" and won't kick you... I would hope not but this is Bohemia and they have done rather odd things / overlooked certain aspects of features they implement.

Like Valen said,if you are using a wireless conncection,you are more likely to get kicked.I suggest setting up a wired connection between your pc and your router.

If that isn't an option,maybe look into a more stable ISP or try and get fibre installed around your house.

Best of luck

When you go ingame make sure all other programs that use wifi are off like internet browsers,torrents etc

Back