What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Phoenix - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceiving01

Your In-game name

PVT Daniels

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Phoenix

Date of the incident

14/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I had to go afk for approximatley 10 - 20 minutes and I was sitting in my friends van in the greenzone parking area of Kavala when someone by the name of Phoenix VDM me in the van. My only evidence is a screenshot my friend who goes by Makkay in-game who says another witness is Bob Wilkson. All I hope for is to get my stuff back and for him to be banned as killing innocent afk people witf VDM is wrong :)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1741511658
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Do you have any evidence of the situation that shows what happened? Since without any video evidence showing what happened I am unable to accept this report. @Deceiving01

@Deceiving01As there was no response from yourself i will proceed without further input. To be completely blunt there is not enough evidence to go off of for this situation. For a situation like this we need a video to get a full idea of the situation.

Just something to be mindful of for yourself in future as you stated you went afk for 10-20 minutes.

[SIZE=medium](2.10) Idling We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe therefore if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the server. [/SIZE]

As said above there was not enough to proceed and as such no action will be taken from this report. 

Report Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back