What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - Mark Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Boyle

In-game Name

Mark Boyle

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/114299-un-ban-appeal-mark-boyle-050319-redirected/?tab=comments#comment-661700%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/114752-permanent-ban-appeal-mark-boyle/?tab=comments%23comment-665834
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I got banned because apparently I added an account of a ban evader who done something which I new absolutely nothing about aswell as rarely speaking to the person

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

hasn't been 6 months but I have been playing with a milsim group as well as being busy with work and life in general

Why do you want to return ?

I have plenty of friends on this server who I would like to get back to having a laugh with basically , P.S it is worth appealing again since I did absolutely nothing wrong and was busy with work and neither wilco or matt will answer my messages when I tried to explain it

Why should we unban you ?

last section says it all plus I have friends in the server that will back me up aswell as me feeling like I have been wrongfully banned. any issues message me on PM's or Steam

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

No

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

I do not think you have been wrongly banned... A steam account is setup, they add only you then they come on the server and start spamming outdated personal information.

So my guess would be (and I didn't and won't spend long on shit like this) that it was either someone you knew and you were involved or it was you

Simple as that, so you can either stop the hard done by stance and start talking or forget about this community.

i have said this since the start and will continue to say it I had fuck all to do with it I had no fucking idea that he done it and yes I am taking a hard done by stance as I wasn't given a chance to explain to you or MattMSc why I never replied to the last appeal after it got denied whilst I was working away 

@Mark Boyle So who was it and why would they only add you ? 

You must see that is rather strange

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco i understand its strange but as i said before i had no idea he was going to do it nor did i have any part in it ,i honestly have no idea how or when i added him i am being completely honest and i dont want to drop names as you could understand but if i need to then pm me i dont really want to say it in here however i will say he used to play on the server until his primary account was banned I believe and i doubt he would try it again i would also like to point out that i had/have no ill intentions and would simply like to return to playing with mates if you ask any of them also a couple staff members know me well this will back me up with this one 

@Mark Boyle No I do not understand, Here is someone who was trying to unsuccessfully dox me and reveal an address i lived at 5 years ago to the rest of the community, and your not willing to publicly reveal who it was for some sort of respect towards that person.

If this was any other member who's information was being revealed (be it old or new) this would already be denied.

@Wilco the reason im not wanting to publicly name him is i case anyone else decides they are going to do anything to him i am more than happy to PM you the name or something im just not posting it publicly 

Well i am pretty sure hes not going to get some sort of Roleplay lynch mob around his house for his actions.

What a load of bollocks! If you are to name and shame it will be done publicly, It was fine for him to try and publicly dox me... so revealing his name is pretty insignificant in comparison.

Come back when you've decided to rip up the loyalty card, as you've shown no loyalty here to this community and its members (Yes I am a member!)

Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back