What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Permanent Ban Appeal - TheEnglishCrumpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnglishCrumpet

In-game Name

TheEnglishCrumpet

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/115051-un-ban-appeal-theenglishcrumpet-100419/?tab=comments#comment-666902
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned because I ran over a car full of cops whilst being chased in my ifrit with my friend.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

In the past six months I have not been playing too many video games due to being super busy with college, work, and my girlfriend. But when I did have time to play video games, I have been playing on a couple of roleplay servers, as well as some other steam games such as rainbow six siege.

Why do you want to return ?

I would like to return because after being away for such a long time I think I have matured a lot more as a roleplay and think that this is one of the best roleplay servers out there. I just need a chance to be able to come back to the server and prove it. I want to be able to create a whole bunch of fun roleplaying situations on the island!

Why should we unban you ?

I think that I should be unbanned because I have had a lot of time to think back on my mistakes. If you look up my profile, you can see that I have broken the rules a few amount of times and there is no denying that. However, I think that I have thought about this server in a new way and want to make a difference in its community. If you would be able to grant me another opportunity to play on the server again you will be able to see this. I think I had been banned for a long enough time to rethink my previous mistakes and want to make a change.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Your last appeal was denied, and here you are with a new appeal with no defence or mention of your last one?

I thought I was meant to link the original ban appeal from the very start. But my defense is plain and simple, it has been a long time since my ban and I all need is a fresh start because I have had more than enough time to think back on what I had done wrong. I was not really given much time to explain myself in the previous ban appeal when it was denied but hopefully I can now. It was a dumb mistake that I had done and it clearly won't happen again. @Wilco

@TheEnglishCrumpet I have concerns that you either do not know how to roleplay or follow rules, If you get banned elsewhere where its much more lenient then how do you think you would remain unbanned here ?

I was not really sure what he meant when I was previously banned because the last ban that I had received which was probably over five months ago I admit to have losing my cool when the other person was also rulebreaking themselves. But waiting this long has given me the time to think back on those situations and improve majorly. I have not been banned since. @Wilco

Looking at the bans and notes on your file in more detail I do not feel you know how to follow rules

So i am going to pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Permanent Appeal has been denied

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back