What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

is it worth to play now ?

kakashidz

hey guys 

the game arma 3 is on sale 10 $

and i always wanted to play on RP server 

but i don't think it's worth it anymore right ? 

there is alot of ppl playing on the server or not

hope you answer me 

thanks

The server is still quite active,more so during weekends.

However it is only you that can decide if it is still worth playing.

The server is still quite active,more so during weekends.

However it is only you that can decide if it is still worth playing.
i see 0 players now ? 

what's wrong ? 

i can't pay 10 $ and play alone or with 3 ppl only 

what's your advice

It depends when you play as well, right now it is 06:30 for me and 5:30 in the UK, you can find the most players during the week at night, yesterday it was full at like 21:00.

130 is a full server , which a lot of nights as in gmt evenings it comes close to reaching or does reach

Take into mind it is exam season so many people simply won’t be playing games for the next month or so too, but after that it would become 100+/130 again from about 5 I think 

Open up the game and find it in the server browser or to speed it up click the button experience the altis life up top on this forum and follow the steps it should automaticaly connect you after that, keep in mind its really early and at the moment  there 3 people online so you will not be able to experience much in form of interactions , however might be a good time to do otherwise risky runs. have fun!

done guys 

i just bought the game 

so what's next how do i play on the server 
Step One

Step Two

Step Three - Click the button!

529b980d7a2484f83b069b147cff7d9b.png

yes it's worth it. i joined a week ago. just has a low pb during late night/morning.

okey guys 

thanks alot im downloading the game 

i will watch the video and learn alot of stuff

because im new to this game 

It is definitely worth picking the game up and joining us here on Altis. There is still quite a large playerbase and there's always something around every corner. 

RPUK is very much alive, we're almost always hitting 130 players (Server Capacity) nightly, below is a graph displaying player population over the past 7 days.

ON0EOeW.png

yeah 

i just need topics about where to get guns and all the jobs locations please 

i watched all that video that you guys give me 

Back