What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Permanent Ban Appeal - ALASEER_0110

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALASEER

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
In-game Name

ALASEER

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/109894-un-ban-appeal-alaseer-060918/?tab=comments#comment-633444
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I was banned for RDM, fail RP when I executed someone as well as remembering my past life after I was killed
Why should we unban you: I really would like to return to this sever as I have very good memories of it and lots of friends. I have though over what I had done that got me banned and how it ruined peoples experience of being with me and annoyed them that I had to break roleplay and remind people of something they should not remember and I should not remember. I have read over the rules over and over again only now do I despratly want to re join the server because the memories I have had here I know I have set a bad reputation for my selv. I wish I could come back here to this wonderful community it has grown so much and I want to be apart of it all. (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban. I broke this rule and took it to my advantage running roleplay for people and making them feel bad and set a bad reputasion for the server because I broke this rule. (5.3) When you respawn: Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. Your character does remember their friends & gang members. I brake this rule as well I should never had involved my self in the people that I died with or the ones that killed me it broke roleplay and I should had lost all memories of what had happened but no I had to rune the roleplay for the people and this also set a bad reputasion for my self as a person that doesn't know the rules and doesn't enjoy roleplay(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. I executed someone with out roleplay I just shot them I cannot remember much about this but the impact on me was it made me get banned and the impact on him was that he probally wont want to come back to the server or ever see me again and roleplay with me It also shows the community that I took advantage of a situation and looks to others that I take advantage of roleplay and its not needed this I will have to carry now. But I assue you all I am a changed man It has been long since my ban I have been playing other roleplay server but none are as good as this one I have read the rules many many times and looking back at the video that got me banned. I wish I can return inshalla habibi Thank you Admins.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

i been working in real life and travelling

Why do you want to return ?

I really would like to return to this sever as I have very good memories of it and lots of friends. I have though over what I had done that got me banned and how it ruined peoples experience of being with me and annoyed them that I had to break roleplay and remind people of something they should not remember and I should not remember. I have read over the rules over and over again only now do I despratly want to re join the server because the memories I have had here I know I have set a bad reputation for my selv. I wish I could come back here to this wonderful community it has grown so much and I want to be apart of it all.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.
I broke this rule and took it to my advantage running roleplay for people and making them feel bad and set a bad reputasion for the server because I broke this rule.

Why should we unban you ?

well I'm a changed man and i don't like to look at my old past but i'm trying to make a better past we human make mistakes so we can learn from them and i can tell you i have learnd from my mistakes and i promise you that i will not brack any rules

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Can you explain why you offered a bribe to our staff team to not ban you... Do you think the community would be happy with that?

Hello , i really don't know about that i never tried to bribe anyone i'm really confused  like why would i try to bribe anyone maybe on the game for Role Play Purpose but i'm 100% sure that i didn't bribe any staff  its wrong and not accepted but i believe from my heart that i didn't done that  , and no i don't think its good to the community its would make it full of toxicity i mean no one like corruption ,corruption always divide the society if you believe that i really did tried to bribe i'm really sorry for something i didn't do. -ALASEER "i really tried my best to come back to the community"

The individual attempted to make a weird bribery comment as well, stating how they would give us money if we wouldn't ban him. We still showed him the door, bribery is not acceptable in the slightest. I was quite surpirsed by this, seeing as he was genuinly a normal member of the community but I suppose certain people can act weirdly.
Thats notes from the staff team member involved with your ban, So have a little think back.

@ALASEER_0110 

Hey , Thank you for replaying fist of all i really think that bad and there is a misunderstanding i really forget what happens but i know for a fact i hate bribery and don't agree with it. i'm now a change man and i totally disagree on this act , i'm actually  shocked by what i saw in that Quote i know that i use to joke a lot to nonsense jokes if i did that and tried to bribe i'm really sorry this was the old me and i would never ever do it now or in the future all i'm asking is for an another chance i'm sure we all deserve them but i  really don't remember what happens but i remember that i was depressed and suicidal """Not Anymore"" and because i talked with a stuff for urban and i totally understand that was wrong that why i think i got perm ban .                                                             

** I respect rules and we all nothing without them in life or in game ** 

I do not believe for a second it was a joke @ALASEER_0110 and I think you know that in your mishmash of an explanation above.

You had no regard for roleplaying or following the rules in your last stint and ultimately paid the price, I will give you another chance however you are not to go near any guns for a month, I suggest on reconnecting you go and enjoy the server and enjoy Roleplay and learning the rules.

Do you understand ?

first of all thank you  , I really appreciate that you going to give me another chance to improve me roleplay i promise you i won't use any Guns i won't break any rules and i really respect the fact you protect the community from people like me i mean the old me and i understand  and agree with you again thank you . -ALASEER ❤️ 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please be advised it is extremely rare for us to unban a second permanent appeal so please be careful going forward!

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back