What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Smex' Third Party Service!

What ammount should be taken per trade?

• Percentage cut of 5%

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Fixed ammount, for example 100k if <5mill, 5-10mill 250k, >10mill 500k.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Different ammounts for properties and vehicles depending on the trade (ammount will be figured out b

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

Ziitoz

Safe Selling and Buying!

For the month or so that I have been here I have never really seen a third party service advertised regularly, therefore i am starting my own business after a few encounters I've had. Depending on the type of deal and the ammount of money involved the cut could be discussed, Im not looking to "make bank" off of this but rather provide something that I find the server is missing. Im going to be starting my own "gang" with a company name not yet decided. This is to be as impartial as I can while I still will be playing with CBF (my current gang). I will do my best to be as transparent as possible with my intentions and my business in general. For any questions feel free to message me. Sorry for any grammatical errors etc that may be present throughout the text as my native language is not english.

Feel free to post any feedback in the comments or message me if its something private!

All criticism will be taken seriously and any suggestion (serious ones) will be considered!

Hahahaahaha...... No! Never! Why would I trust a scammer?
If im trying to get a good reputation with a business, why would i scam someone? that would ruin the entire point im making. Im not doing this for the profit, or to scam, im doing it to provide a service to prevent people from being scammed like you did. And as i deserved i later did aswell. Alot of friends have also fallen victim to scams and the fee i put there is just to make it worth my time when i could instead be doing other stuff.

Well, several of my gang mates have told me you use your barn to scam and nothing more, coupled with my personal experiences of you and your SPAR-16S scam, this inclines me to believe that you are doing this to scam and nothing more.

Well, several of my gang mates have told me you use your barn to scam and nothing more, coupled with my personal experiences of you and your SPAR-16S scam, this inclines me to believe that you are doing this to scam and nothing more.
Well now he is quite as good guy to be honest has helped me out when buying a barn.

B87F61A578925EE244CC633E93AF4196DC56A922

Acutually no.

@Ralph the Hobo 

We were indeed and the market is aimed at everyone so whoever it is, whatever history i have with the person i will not let that affect the trade. Again i made a mistake, ive owned up to it and im looking past that

this guy is a bad scammer and got scammed for a barn 🙂
Call me whatever makes you feel better, im just trying to own up and build a reputation, no one has a 100% clean past do they?

Just wanna take a quick second to thank everyone for the attention this post has gotten and the ammount of votes it has! Its fun to see the positive response about such a service!

giphy.gif

Safe Selling and Buying!

For the month or so that I have been here I have never really seen a third party service advertised regularly, therefore i am starting my own business after a few encounters I've had. Depending on the type of deal and the ammount of money involved the cut could be discussed, Im not looking to "make bank" off of this but rather provide something that I find the server is missing. Im going to be starting my own "gang" with a company name not yet decided. This is to be as impartial as I can while I still will be playing with CBF (my current gang). I will do my best to be as transparent as possible with my intentions and my business in general. For any questions feel free to message me. Sorry for any grammatical errors etc that may be present throughout the text as my native language is not english.

Feel free to post any feedback in the comments or message me if its something private!

All criticism will be taken seriously and any suggestion (serious ones) will be considered!
As a person who advocates for a safer, cleaner, and more respectful environment on the Island, I commend you for your intentions.

I know, not from personal experience, that many people have been scammed, and many more people have been the scammers.

This seems to be the norm on the Island.  Some people simply derive pleasure from the suffering of others, and there does not seem to be any recourse to make the scammers accountable for their actions.

It’s funny though, when the scammers get scammed, they are usually the ones that scream foul the loudest.  And if by chance a habitual scammer decides to turn for the better, they expect that people will trust them, and in many cases, do not understand why people don’t trust their word.

Trust is earned, not giving freely.  Once broken, it’s very difficult to regain that trust, no matter how good that persons intentions may be.  Your word is your bond.  If your word means nothing, then no one, and I mean no one will trust you and it won’t matter how good your intentions are.

Now sure, given enough time, if your true to your word, and consistently showing your honesty, and sincerity, people will learn to trust you again.  But again, it will take time.

That said, I think your idea is sound.  However, I fear you’re going to run into a wall as there are still to many people that lack integrity, morality, and the maturity to understand why it’s wrong to treat people as they do while on the island.

But as many people have said to me, “that’s just the way it is.”  Life on Altis Island is a role of the dice.  If you’re not in a gang for protection, and on your own, your going to be constantly looking over your shoulder.

However, if your honest, sincere, and treat others as you would want to be treated, and respect others, usually, you will receive that same kindness and respect in return.

Yes, there will still be the busters that simply don’t care about anything or anyone but themselves, but hopefully, you don’t run into them to often.

Best of luck with your new business  😉

My 3 cents

no one has a 100% clean past do they?
I do...

I treat people as I would want to be treated.  Nothing less.

I treat people as I would want to be treated.  Nothing less.
You might do but i highly doubt you have always done that, I commend you for your honesty and i'm not a "Habitual scammer" either if that was aimed towards me which i am unsure of. I did scam once and ive never tried it other than that.

Once again, thanks for the reply and all criticism is taken in and im happy for each response i get. As i previously stated im doing this because i felt as if the server lacks the opportunity to trust someone. And im happy for the mainly positive reactions i seem to get. Hopefully this is a buisness i will succeed in and we will make a successful and satisfactory trade in the future.

Best of luck with your coming time on the island 😉

highly doubt you have always done that
lol, My honestly and sincerity is sound.  My word is in tact.  Just ask around.

And as for the "'habitual scammer statement,"  no, I was not targeting you.  Just a general statement.  I don't know you, so I cannot speak intelligently about your character.  

Back