What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RPUK | My first Adventure back on the Island

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey, names The Great PeachMaster Destroyer of Apples, some of you oldies know me, some of you new ones are, who the fuck are you?

Well i sell Peaches, and peaches are superior to Apples, if you happen to be a apple lover, we're going to have a problem. 

This is what i encountered literally first day back hoping for some superior RP.

Thanks to Police and the Rebels for "volunteering" .

It's good to be slowly back 🙂

Yes i called them Rebels, sue me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see you back Master of peaches, will be hoping for a second frag montage [The Movie]

PEACH! WHERE YOU HAVE YOU BEEN, I need more peach trees to knock over. (I was going to put the gif of Sonder and myself in our RTU hatchback systematically running over peach trees but I cannot find it, rip)

Welcome back Peachy Hobo. New frag roleplay montage video incoming?

Ello' stranger! Welcome back (Apples still beat peaches)

Go back to your peach trees you peach peasant. Apples4Lyfe

Glad to see you back Master of peaches, will be hoping for a second frag montage [The Movie]
Thanks buddy, it's good to be slowly back, and i can't believe people still remember that video xD 

PEACH! WHERE YOU HAVE YOU BEEN, I need more peach trees to knock over. (I was going to put the gif of Sonder and myself in our RTU hatchback systematically running over peach trees but I cannot find it, rip)

Welcome back Peachy Hobo. New frag roleplay montage video incoming?
VALEEEEEEEEEEEN! I have been around! Doing other stuff... and not that stupid GIF -.- you suck, come close to my trees and i'll RDM your ass, and if i collect enough footage and pester Sonder about movie editing then i could try yeah 😜

Ello' stranger! Welcome back (Apples still beat peaches)
Ello Gordon, good to see a familiar name still around, and no my good sir, they do not, and you know it! 

Go back to your peach trees you peach peasant. Apples4Lyfe
Danish.. you still not banned eh? Filthy apple peasant. 

Back