What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Any fellow bikers on here?

Ziitoz

Recently got myself my first bike and was woundering if any other bikers are playing on this server, rather proud of my beauty 😍 only a 300 but the aesthetics are on point

IMG_20190404_221831_558.jpg

@John Yellow 

I mean I never say no to seeing a bike haha, just wanna see if there are any on the server, never really met to many bikers that play games 😛

Sick Kawasaki Ninja btw, 300 is all you need trust. Light but toruqe(ex biker as too dangerous in the UK). People canne drive but I’d love to get back into it. Be careful mate, best feeling when hot thoughts peak/lake districts 👌 

Sick Kawasaki Ninja btw, 300 is all you need trust. Light but toruqe(ex biker as too dangerous in the UK). People canne drive but I’d love to get back into it. Be careful mate, best feeling when hot thoughts peak/lake districts 👌 
Ty man 😄 yeah its enough for the roads no doubt but i'd like a 600 but for that i need to turn 24 or have my license for 2years 😛 

Lol I get you haha 😂 wanna get a trial bike so bad. Always hated them but want one for offroad riding be class and safer. Ye but it is good mate cus the difference in weight talking 800cc-1400 is massive but the acceleration is relatively same. Just a lot harder plus crap imo haha 😂 be best bike u ever had. Wish i waited till 17 to get a 125 bike than 50cc for 3 years haha 😂.

nicephotoshop.png

BTW I'm a pro at photoshop 😉 #BackgroundRemoval

Just my run around back and forth to work etc, passed A2 licence and will become un-restricted start of next year. Passed all my tests just don't like driving cars or sat in traffic. The only down side is the rain...

EDIT: Also been riding fathers Zx9r quite a bit, holy cow. Take it easy if you ever go bigger. It is immense.

17522858_625836860940652_5198684515843680222_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Qrow 

Nice man, im not too big of a fan of the customs but that sporttouring is real nice 😄
I'm a big fan of the customs and bought the mid-weight sport touring out of convenience. It's a bit backwards really, 

Shaft final Drive, smooth, big suspension and storage, big tyres and all the fun of a v-twin with the low down grunt is the sports 

Whereas the custom is single header, 4 stroke chain drive haha. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Qrow 

Noiice, when i need to go long distances on the regular im definately gonna get a sporttouring, 'till then ima stick to supersports, if you can even call a 300 a supersport haha

@Ziitoz

Plenty of power in that 300. The smaller custom than I've picked up, the  CMX300  Rebel can easily make 70mph with minimal vibration so I'm sure that ninja will fly. 

You'll appreciate the difference a lot more than I did. I went from the 125, to 700 v-twin. Sort of the equivalent of trading in my nissan micra for a hummer. 😛

@Qrow Haha yeah its got decent power, 39hp and less than 200kg wet weight, deffo a good starterbike but i reckon i will grow out of it rather quickly when i start riding more.

where in sweeden? i'm inviting my self over xD
Up in Luleå, though we are going riding around Riksgränsen quite a lot and might accidentally cross on to the side of the boarder where it is illegal to have fun sometimes when the GPS isnt working 😉

Up in Luleå, though we are going riding around Riksgränsen quite a lot and might accidentally cross on to the side of the boarder where it is illegal to have fun sometimes when the GPS isnt working 😉
I totaly understand what your saying. i'm on said side of the border.... and ive been in Luleå a few times xD my ex is from Lule, so i know my way 😄

Back