Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Ziitoz

Any fellow bikers on here?

Ziitoz

Recently got myself my first bike and was woundering if any other bikers are playing on this server, rather proud of my beauty 😍 only a 300 but the aesthetics are on point

IMG_20190404_221831_558.jpg?width=910&height=910

• Like 3

John Yellow

Yes XD oh wait you want prof i guess. ill take a picture later 😄 

Ziitoz

@John Yellow 

I mean I never say no to seeing a bike haha, just wanna see if there are any on the server, never really met to many bikers that play games 😛

John Yellow
2 minutes ago, Ziitoz said:

@John Yellow 

I mean I never say no to seeing a bike haha, just wanna see if there are any on the server, never really met to many bikers that play games 😛

Well has a trucker i need to be a biker right? XD tought thos 2 things go hand in hand

Ziitoz

@John Yellow 

Kinda yeah haha, know alot of truckers that ride bikes 😛

Jim87878

Sick Kawasaki Ninja btw, 300 is all you need trust. Light but toruqe(ex biker as too dangerous in the UK). People canne drive but I’d love to get back into it. Be careful mate, best feeling when hot thoughts peak/lake districts 👌 

Ziitoz
2 hours ago, Jim87878 said:

Sick Kawasaki Ninja btw, 300 is all you need trust. Light but toruqe(ex biker as too dangerous in the UK). People canne drive but I’d love to get back into it. Be careful mate, best feeling when hot thoughts peak/lake districts 👌 

Ty man 😄 yeah its enough for the roads no doubt but i'd like a 600 but for that i need to turn 24 or have my license for 2years 😛 

Jim87878

Lol I get you haha 😂 wanna get a trial bike so bad. Always hated them but want one for offroad riding be class and safer. Ye but it is good mate cus the difference in weight talking 800cc-1400 is massive but the acceleration is relatively same. Just a lot harder plus crap imo haha 😂 be best bike u ever had. Wish i waited till 17 to get a 125 bike than 50cc for 3 years haha 😂.

Stealthee

nicephotoshop.png

BTW I'm a pro at photoshop 😉 #BackgroundRemoval

Just my run around back and forth to work etc, passed A2 licence and will become un-restricted start of next year. Passed all my tests just don't like driving cars or sat in traffic. The only down side is the rain...

EDIT: Also been riding fathers Zx9r quite a bit, holy cow. Take it easy if you ever go bigger. It is immense.

17522858_625836860940652_519868451584368

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Qrow

Just sold this today; 

48420293_2117629811633579_6337345861541953536_n.thumb.jpg.068f4d17d549cccb8155113f88030afc.jpg

I ride this at the moment; 
48930688_386256938847775_2482108149213954048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=17e141829b49135170b04457cf542be1&oe=5D58F8D4

Just bought one of these as well; 

Image result for CMX500=

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

Ziitoz

@Qrow 

Nice man, im not too big of a fan of the customs but that sporttouring is real nice 😄

Qrow
4 minutes ago, Ziitoz said:

@Qrow 

Nice man, im not too big of a fan of the customs but that sporttouring is real nice 😄

I'm a big fan of the customs and bought the mid-weight sport touring out of convenience. It's a bit backwards really, 

Shaft final Drive, smooth, big suspension and storage, big tyres and all the fun of a v-twin with the low down grunt is the sports 

Whereas the custom is single header, 4 stroke chain drive haha. 

Ziitoz

@Qrow 

Noiice, when i need to go long distances on the regular im definately gonna get a sporttouring, 'till then ima stick to supersports, if you can even call a 300 a supersport haha

Qrow

@Ziitoz

Plenty of power in that 300. The smaller custom than I've picked up, the  CMX300  Rebel can easily make 70mph with minimal vibration so I'm sure that ninja will fly. 

You'll appreciate the difference a lot more than I did. I went from the 125, to 700 v-twin. Sort of the equivalent of trading in my nissan micra for a hummer. 😛

• Haha 1

Ziitoz

@Qrow Haha yeah its got decent power, 39hp and less than 200kg wet weight, deffo a good starterbike but i reckon i will grow out of it rather quickly when i start riding more.

Simon-

I ride a triumph speed triple while i'm at work in the UK. 

IMG_1430.thumb.JPG.54cc59148d35de63179e7e127cbb0ac5.JPG

Then I've got a KTM 300 EXC TPI at home in Sweden with a custom made track kit for winter, just taken the kit off and put the wheels back on for summer.IMG_1867.thumb.JPG.76755dd31c65b87bed786f8e4eb927dc.JPG

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

John Yellow
1 hour ago, Simon- said:

I ride a triumph speed triple while i'm at work in the UK. imageproxy.php?img=&key=17a694dbe91e9c61

IMG_1430.thumb.JPG.54cc59148d35de63179e7e127cbb0ac5.JPG

Then I've got a KTM 300 EXC TPI at home in Sweden with a custom made track kit for winter, just taken the kit off and put the wheels back on for summer.IMG_1867.thumb.JPG.76755dd31c65b87bed786f8e4eb927dc.JPG

where in sweeden? i'm inviting my self over xD

• Like 1

Simon-
2 minutes ago, John Yellow said:

where in sweeden? i'm inviting my self over xD

Up in Luleå, though we are going riding around Riksgränsen quite a lot and might accidentally cross on to the side of the boarder where it is illegal to have fun sometimes when the GPS isnt working 😉

John Yellow
1 minute ago, Simon- said:

Up in Luleå, though we are going riding around Riksgränsen quite a lot and might accidentally cross on to the side of the boarder where it is illegal to have fun sometimes when the GPS isnt working 😉

I totaly understand what your saying. i'm on said side of the border.... and ive been in Luleå a few times xD my ex is from Lule, so i know my way 😄

Ziitoz

@John Yellow 

Thats wayy far up haha, we dont get that ammount of snow around vättern where im from@Simon- 

CST Joe Cracker

Catch me if you can 😉

HxiYep2.jpg

• Love 1

Ziitoz

@CST Joe Cracker Ahaha in 2 years when i get my r6 i might be able to, thats not a 1000cc is it?

CST Joe Cracker
5 minutes ago, Ziitoz said:

@CST Joe Cracker Ahaha in 2 years when i get my r6 i might be able to, thats not a 1000cc is it?

It is a 1000cc, 200hp and around 204 kg @Ziitoz not sure how long a R6 can keep up with that 🙃

John Yellow
2 hours ago, CST Joe Cracker said:

It is a 1000cc, 200hp and around 204 kg @Ziitoz not sure how long a R6 can keep up with that 🙃

ill race you on my pedal bike XD

• Haha 2