What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Paul R - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstyle

Banned
Your In-game name

imstyle

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Paul R

Date of the incident

18/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i drove up to a fuel station and they told to keep driving - then they told me to stop and to get out - i told them im friendly then they shot me then asked me to put my hands up even through im downed

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdGji7YYZ1M
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Whilst normally we'd request a video showing up to 5 minutes before the incident of the rulebreak to make sure there was no previous interaction between the parties involved I do not believe that will be necessary (as I believe I would give the same outcome to this report whether there was previous encounter between both parties or not)

Now what we can see from your video is you pulling up to the gas station to be greeted by "hands up" several times and then shot as you exclaim you are friendly. As I can't tell if you have had any previous interaction at the gas station I can't decide whether this is RDM or not. Though had there been no previous interaction their level of roleplay is very low and them shooting you would definitely be in conflict of rule 2.2 RDM

Now as I can't make a decision on rule 2.2 from the video provided what I can do is make a decision based on rule 7.1.3

[SIZE=medium](7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together. [/SIZE]

Now in the video we can clearly see Paul R deciding to execute you fully without any additional roleplay only stating that they shot you and they said it was a robbery this is a clear breach of rule 7.1.3 as you were not involved in a gunfight with the other party. 

Now I will be issuing a warning to Paul R to make sure that he understands rule 2.2 and 7.1.3 before he continues playing on the server as the player seems quite new and might just be misguided. As the person has no forum account to warn a ban will be placed until the person has received the warning and shows that he understands what he has done wrong over teamspeak.

Action Taken - Paul R Banned awaiting verbal warning in teamspeak. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back