What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

I can't join the server

kakashidz

hey guys 

i downloaded the game and wanted to start playing on the server 

so when i press here Experience the altis life 

nothing happend 

so i went to server browser and search for the server 

so i pressed connect 

after downloading some stuff 

it said to me 

NotWhiteListed

what should i do 

i want to play so bad 

If it automatically goes in to "not whitelisted" press esc so you'll return to lobby. In lobby you have to select the purple "civ/civilian" button and then choose a civilian slot that is not currently being used.

If it automatically goes in to "not whitelisted" press esc so you'll return to lobby. In lobby you have to select the purple "civ/civilian" button and then choose a civilian slot that is not currently being used.
i can't find one 

all used 

and why i can't change my name , my name is like first work in my email 

Hello @kakashidz

Occasionally the "Experience the Altis Life" button doesn't quite work as intended. Instead, launch your ARMA as you would normally, head to multiplayer, Direct Connect and type "s1.roleplay.co.uk" (Without the quotation marks), the port should be left as default (2302). Once you've confirmed this it should show you Roleplay UK Server 1 on your server list. Double click that and you'll be connected! Choose yourself a civilian slot (Purple) and press Okay. Your client will download the mission file and then you'll be ready to experience the Altis Life for real!

I'd also highly recommend checking out the Stonemans guide to RPUK, it's a tad outdated but it's very informative and a great laugh!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Let us know if you run into any other issues!

//Gordon

2 minutes ago, DCC Gordon said:

Hello @kakashidz

Occasionally the "Experience the Altis Life" button doesn't quite work as intended. Instead, launch your ARMA as you would normally, head to multiplayer, Direct Connect and type "s1.roleplay.co.uk" (Without the quotation marks), the port should be left as default (2302). Once you've confirmed this it should show you Roleplay UK Server 1 on your server list. Double click that and you'll be connected! Choose yourself a civilian slot (Purple) and press Okay. Your client will download the mission file and then you'll be ready to experience the Altis Life for real!

I'd also highly recommend checking out the Stonemans guide to RPUK, it's a tad outdated but it's very informative and a great laugh!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
thanks alot 

how to change my name ? 

On the main menu of Arma, in the top left you'll see an icon that looks like a person, click on that and you'll be taken to the profile screen, you can create and edit new profiles from here, the interface is fairly self-explanatory. Be aware that each profile stores its settings separately, so if you've made adjustments to your settings, you'll need to do the same on your new profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733031325

Just a description of what these have said but with pictures.

If i were you when you spawn your default push to talk is caps lock i believe. You can change what channels you talk in with "," or ".". For example if you get in a car press . And keep changing too vehicle. Never speak in "side channel" aka the Blue channel. "Direct chat" is the one you will mainly use.

Last edited by a moderator:
why the game fps limit is 30 

i put everything on low and my pc can hundle the game very well 

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to create a new profile like i have linked. You need just a normal name like

Charles Vane

Not anything with any special characters or anything like è 

Ps. Please dont use charles vane 😉

You need to create a new profile like i have linked. You need just a normal name like

Charles Vane

Not anything with any special characters or anything like è 

Ps. Please dont use charles vane 😉
i did and im in , 

problem is my fps is 30 limit 

and can't change to 3rd person i don't know why 

and can i edit my keys on the serveR ? 

3rd person is enter on numpad.

You can edit your keys if you press escape, controls. Then you can adjust your settings. 

I would strongly suggest you do the arma 3 tutorial on the main home screen. It will run you through some basics.

30fps might be what you are getting right now, if you spawned in kavala it would be about right 

3rd person is enter on numpad.

You can edit your keys if you press escape, controls. Then you can adjust your settings. 

I would strongly suggest you do the arma 3 tutorial on the main home screen. It will run you through some basics.

30fps might be what you are getting right now, if you spawned in kavala it would be about right 
it's only in kavala thing ? 

because it looks like it's limited 

it's only in kavala thing ? 

because it looks like it's limited 
That is around what most people get in kavala yes. But it really depends on your settings. (Also lowest does not always equal most FPS due to uneven balancing between CPU and GPU load).

Like everyone else has said. 30 Frames sounds about right for Kavala. You will tend to get higher frames as you move away from dense areas full of players or buildings.

Back