Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
ALTIS LIFE 2
DAYZ UK
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

kakashidz

I can't join the server

kakashidz

hey guys 

i downloaded the game and wanted to start playing on the server 

so when i press here Experience the altis life 

nothing happend 

so i went to server browser and search for the server 

so i pressed connect 

after downloading some stuff 

it said to me 

NotWhiteListed

what should i do 

i want to play so bad 

Mohjambo

If it automatically goes in to "not whitelisted" press esc so you'll return to lobby. In lobby you have to select the purple "civ/civilian" button and then choose a civilian slot that is not currently being used.

• Like 1

kakashidz
18 minutes ago, Mohjambo said:

If it automatically goes in to "not whitelisted" press esc so you'll return to lobby. In lobby you have to select the purple "civ/civilian" button and then choose a civilian slot that is not currently being used.

i can't find one 

all used 

and why i can't change my name , my name is like first work in my email 

DCC Gordon

Hello @kakashidz

Occasionally the "Experience the Altis Life" button doesn't quite work as intended. Instead, launch your ARMA as you would normally, head to multiplayer, Direct Connect and type "s1.roleplay.co.uk" (Without the quotation marks), the port should be left as default (2302). Once you've confirmed this it should show you Roleplay UK Server 1 on your server list. Double click that and you'll be connected! Choose yourself a civilian slot (Purple) and press Okay. Your client will download the mission file and then you'll be ready to experience the Altis Life for real!

I'd also highly recommend checking out the Stonemans guide to RPUK, it's a tad outdated but it's very informative and a great laugh!

Let us know if you run into any other issues!

//Gordon

kakashidz
2 minutes ago, DCC Gordon said:

Hello @kakashidz

Occasionally the "Experience the Altis Life" button doesn't quite work as intended. Instead, launch your ARMA as you would normally, head to multiplayer, Direct Connect and type "s1.roleplay.co.uk" (Without the quotation marks), the port should be left as default (2302). Once you've confirmed this it should show you Roleplay UK Server 1 on your server list. Double click that and you'll be connected! Choose yourself a civilian slot (Purple) and press Okay. Your client will download the mission file and then you'll be ready to experience the Altis Life for real!

I'd also highly recommend checking out the Stonemans guide to RPUK, it's a tad outdated but it's very informative and a great laugh!

Let us know if you run into any other issues!

//Gordon

thanks alot 

how to change my name ? 

HHarry

@kakashidz On the main menu of ARMa in the top left corner you can edit your profile/change name.

DCC Gordon

On the main menu of Arma, in the top left you'll see an icon that looks like a person, click on that and you'll be taken to the profile screen, you can create and edit new profiles from here, the interface is fairly self-explanatory. Be aware that each profile stores its settings separately, so if you've made adjustments to your settings, you'll need to do the same on your new profile.

Charles Vane

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=733031325

Just a description of what these have said but with pictures.

If i were you when you spawn your default push to talk is caps lock i believe. You can change what channels you talk in with "," or ".". For example if you get in a car press . And keep changing too vehicle. Never speak in "side channel" aka the Blue channel. "Direct chat" is the one you will mainly use.

kakashidz
Posted (edited)

why the game fps limit is 30 

i put everything on low and my pc can hundle the game very well 

Edited by kakashidz

Charles Vane

You need to create a new profile like i have linked. You need just a normal name like

Charles Vane

Not anything with any special characters or anything like è 

Ps. Please dont use charles vane 😉

kakashidz
2 minutes ago, Charles Vane said:

You need to create a new profile like i have linked. You need just a normal name like

Charles Vane

Not anything with any special characters or anything like è 

Ps. Please dont use charles vane 😉

i did and im in , 

problem is my fps is 30 limit 

and can't change to 3rd person i don't know why 

and can i edit my keys on the serveR ? 

Charles Vane

3rd person is enter on numpad.

You can edit your keys if you press escape, controls. Then you can adjust your settings. 

I would strongly suggest you do the arma 3 tutorial on the main home screen. It will run you through some basics.

30fps might be what you are getting right now, if you spawned in kavala it would be about right 

kakashidz
1 hour ago, Charles Vane said:

3rd person is enter on numpad.

You can edit your keys if you press escape, controls. Then you can adjust your settings. 

I would strongly suggest you do the arma 3 tutorial on the main home screen. It will run you through some basics.

30fps might be what you are getting right now, if you spawned in kavala it would be about right 

it's only in kavala thing ? 

because it looks like it's limited 

_nomad
1 hour ago, kakashidz said:

it's only in kavala thing ? 

because it looks like it's limited 

That is around what most people get in kavala yes. But it really depends on your settings. (Also lowest does not always equal most FPS due to uneven balancing between CPU and GPU load).

baileyjhuss7

Like everyone else has said. 30 Frames sounds about right for Kavala. You will tend to get higher frames as you move away from dense areas full of players or buildings.