What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - GHOSTK1LL3R - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveO

Your In-game name

Steve Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

GHOSTK1LL3R

Date of the incident

19/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were Roleplaying at south sentry checkpont when i noticed a few cars were driving around the border. specifically a police sports hatchback( after the gunfight i was told by the other poseidon members the hachback and quilin were both involved), after a while a Iffrit came to the checkpoint while a quilin drove off into poseidon lands. I gave chase on foot asking the driver to stop to try and ask him his intentions all i was met with was him beeping his horn and driving off slowly. I then told him i would shoot out his tyres if he didn't stop, more beeping his horn and driving off slowly i then fired at his tyres and gave chase. As i ran around a building GHOSTK1LL3R shot me and then executed me with very poor RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGjkV-3l7sg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
At 2:00, loving that cheeky bit of metagaming 'not the plebs' aye? 

So let me get this straight, you're reporting me for failure to follow your command? That is now FailRP? Alright.

The second sentence you said (assuming you saying hello is a sentence) was 'im just gonna have to start shooting' and you're telling me that im the one thats got PoorRP?? I honestly expected better from a Posideon member.

I was 30m away, couldn't hear anything you was saying as you were so far away just started getting sprayed at by some random guy chasing me.

Very mature reply i will now leave this to staff.
Well im not sure what you expected from this PR. 

Your first sentence (While gun on back) was 'we're just going to have to follow you and start shooting at you'. I was no-where near you at this point as clearly shown from your video. 

The second initiation once again im not within distance to hear you (once again as shown by your video) while running after me and then you just start shooting...

Now,  you say im the one that is Poor RP here however all I see here is you trying to start a gunfight and poor RP. I defended myself as anyone logically would when someone just start randomly shooting at me when I hear nothing.

It is your responsibility to make sure I hear that initiation and there is no way i'd have initiated like you did. 

P.S. Next time don't initiate with a gun on your back and make sure the person you're initiating on can actually hear what you're saying.

Also, as  I said, I wasn't even in Poseidon lands when you initiated; im just disappointed someone from Poseidon would bait for a gunfight so hard. 

Last edited:
Ok you and your gang turn up at south sentry the iffrit enters the checkpoint you drive about 100 meters into poseidon lands. You can clearly hear everything i say to you i am well within range for you to hear. In the liaison that followed i asked you why did you not stop i told you i wanted to check what you were doing and to see if you had a pass. The reply i got was i didn't want to talk to you, when i asked for an explanation why you did not want to talk you gave no valid reason. now like i stated previously you can see from my video you could hear me saying i will shoot your tyres yet you beep your horn and drive off slowly. Not the actions of somebody who wants to leave when an initiation has been given and the situation could turn hostile in my opinion. Also in that liaison your attitude and from your friends was probably the worst i have experienced in my 3 years on the server. It was disgusting you came with the attitude of we don't care and all i got was hostility and childish laughing. I will not be replying any further and will now leave this to a staff decision 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back