What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Video Recording

NotBailey

Whenever I capture clips or look back at clips I have captured while playing on the server, It seems nearly plain black and I can hear two sets of audio coming from the same single video. Does this have something to do with my drivers or software within my computer. I use Geforce Experience to capture my Altis Life clips and game play evidence and was wondering just in case I would ever need to present evidence, but my video capture doesn't allow it.

Seems like your capture setting might need tweaking theres an option for recording sound and which sound channel it actually records, for the almost plain black part im guessing its either to high of a capture frame rate and quality or something with the settings ,again have a look in there perhaps screenshot them here so we could help more accurately

Back