What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - xEvilSon - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim

Most Controversial Member of RPUK
Your In-game name

Maxim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

xEvilSon

Date of the incident

22/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I'd like to start off by saying the video is not my POV it is that of Jeff as he was the only one recording at the time, however he has a few forum restrictions and so I'm making this report.

I was on my way towards to Kavala to meet up with a few colleagues over there, when they came over the radio that they had been shot at randomly by some Hobo's, I arrived at the scene to see one of my guys down and the shooters also down. Medics arrived on scene and cleared everything up, and as I wanted to question the Hobo's as to why they had started randomly shooting the man I knew 100% in roleplay was one of the shooters was taken away by his friend in an attempt to avoid this. My colleagues and I chased them but lsot them and so we went back to the Aluminium processor to question the others, one of them was still there and so I asked him to pop into my car and help me find his friend, at this point we started to head out when my friends were involved in a collision with a HEMTT on the wrong side of the road, killing all 3 of them in the Jeep, the HEMTT then stopped and both driver and passenger got out and ran over to my friends. The driver then pulled out a pistol and started to execute them. After that mess, the hobo's from the previous situation that escaped came back in an offraod and started shooting at me from the back of it in a driveby, they were all in the same gang.

No TS resolution was attempted due to them not saying a word when we then met them in a greenzone afterwards bar one who told me I was a "Dictator" and to "Fuck off" , and us not being able to contact them on TS or via OOC.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WHCt745R9s&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr Maxim  I have reviewed the footage and have come to this conclusion.  I have called the person who did the shooting in to the TS and have sat and gone over the server rules and now he understands where he has gone wrong. We had a conversation about different situations he may get involved with and how they can change.  xEvilSon is very new to the Altis Life roleplay side of things so i have had a long chat about where he can find information to assist him on his journey.  As of this moment i am going to issue him with a warning for the poor quality roleplay you received on the server.   

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back