What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Sea of Thieves

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
seaaaaa.png

Hello everyone! Now Sea of Thieves have been around for a year now, and we that have played it can honestly say that i wasnt that great great before.
Many updates and a massive one recently this game have finally become probably one of the greatest adventures you can set out on.

Everything from actual treasure hunting to finding skulls to transporting goods and now recently large "tall tales" that gives the game some lore. We have Arena for the PVP aspect and now fishing for whenever you go between islands.

If you havent bought this game yet or you were thinking about it. I think now is the time.
 ​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

So if you are interested in playing and having abit of fun and games, give us a shout in this thread or find me on teamspeak.
Currently i have 50 with all the main  Reputations and i am indeed a Pirate Legend. Now i am working on the tall tales and fishing. When the tall tales are done i will be going full on Sea Dogs wich is arenas and the PVP off it.

Hopefully we can find someone that we could start 1 or even more Galleons and rule the Sea of Thieves.

- Stavik the Legend​

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have'nt already completed it Stavik, tall tales is really good, and the ending  is great. I'd love to play with you guys whenever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back