What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Miyagi - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFM Mason

Your In-game name

Mason

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Miyagi

Date of the incident

22/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

MetaGaming

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

(4.1) Side Chat
(2.2) RDM

We originally went into a field to stop a van, we all stopped the van and was proceeding to see what he had in the truck and if he had a weapon on him. After checking this we saw that he had nothing on him we were about to leave and then a police car pulled up 3 officers jumped out of the car and I proceeded to back up behind a car and then tell my group to initiate on the police officers, we initiated I shot at 2 of them downing them and one of my allies was running around another cop I didn't hear what he was saying to him but "they were probably saying to each other they won't shoot at each other" that cop then ran into a house and one of my teammates then ran into the house and then downed them. After that, we continued to talk to the officers that were down on the floor after receiving some abuse one of our allies "Miyagi" he may have changed his name in an attempt to avoid the report said to us I don't want you to harm these police officers we said that's fine, whilst this was happening one of my teammates was executing an officer I don't know how Miyagi knew this unless he's magic and can see through walls I'm pretty sure he would have to visually see the execution to act on an "initiation" if there was one. in the video, you can see in the chat Miyagi backs up and shoots once the death has popped up in the chat I don't know how he knows this happened but sure. I also don't want to put this as RDM due to my video not being long enough but I would imagine it's long enough to show a couple of things.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://vimeo.com/337848572
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right so lets party started

Right so my perspective is all 3 cops are shot and i wasn't involved in that bit but i then stated that on one condition i would lock pick the man in handcuffs on one condition that no cops were to be shot i then say whats going to happen (i don't have a video as i didn't expect this)

Ok so your stating i knew he got executed by my magic mind of the chat A PISTOL SHOT WAS FIRED 2 mins after gun shots were fired i don't know about you but i wouldn't randomly shoot a pistol bullet  next to a cop in a house after seeing he didn't leave so its common sense that he was executed in my opinion 

second your bitching that i shot with you with no reason but as this video is not even 2 mins i would like to see a longer video of the whole situation and if you didn't hear me but at the time i said it and Stavik heard you were messing with your team speak and tabbing in and out, so no wonder you didn't hear me, 

your also taking mini digs at me saying i changed my name and that to avoid a report when i stated in TS i was happy to sort things out in whatever way you feel is necessary you also asked for compensation which i was refusing to give seeing as you forced re spawn and you were very petty in TS 

so in conclusion i want to see a longer video as i feel i haven't done anything wrong 

Kind regards Miyagi    

me tabbing in and out of my TS would have had no effect on the in-game audio I was making sure I was muted and deafened, also the fact you are assuming that the person was executed how do you 100% know without visual proof he was executed you don't so you basing your "initiation" off you heard a pistol shot that means he was executed. Your pal Ralph was in a situation with us yesterday where a cop glitched and we couldn't execute him. The only way you could have 100% have known is looking at chat and gaining that info from there, because you clearly don't go inside the building and check which is what you was saying to us until I said I have a video. How is the cop supposed to leave the building when they have already been downed, the person that is in the building eventually does leave after making sure no other cops are coming.

I wasn't the one being petty in TS it was Ralph telling people to shut up when he wasn't even involved in the situation, I was simply saying I would rather sort this out another way, but you were all too busy screaming for the video after I said 3 times im uploading it. Also, you were all being petty after I asked "are you guys being seen to" because you were sat in our Liason you responded with "Are you getting cheeky"

You're not getting a longer video if that isn't proof of metagaming ill get the longer footage which lacks an initiation and post that as a separate report 

Right so lets party started

Right so my perspective is all 3 cops are shot and i wasn't involved in that bit but i then stated that on one condition i would lock pick the man in handcuffs on one condition that no cops were to be shot i then say whats going to happen (i don't have a video as i didn't expect this)

Ok so your stating i knew he got executed by my magic mind of the chat A PISTOL SHOT WAS FIRED 2 mins after gun shots were fired i don't know about you but i wouldn't randomly shoot a pistol bullet  next to a cop in a house after seeing he didn't leave so its common sense that he was executed in my opinion 

second your bitching that i shot with you with no reason but as this video is not even 2 mins i would like to see a longer video of the whole situation and if you didn't hear me but at the time i said it and Stavik heard you were messing with your team speak and tabbing in and out, so no wonder you didn't hear me, 

your also taking mini digs at me saying i changed my name and that to avoid a report when i stated in TS i was happy to sort things out in whatever way you feel is necessary you also asked for compensation which i was refusing to give seeing as you forced re spawn and you were very petty in TS 

so in conclusion i want to see a longer video as i feel i haven't done anything wrong 

Kind regards Miyagi    
someone in the TS said you may have changed your name so i was saying it just in case you had

I wasn't the one being petty in TS it was Ralph telling people to shut up when he wasn't even involved in the situation
Actually I was Involved, I had been there since you told the cops to surrender, and even whilst Miyagi was warning you not to execute any cops, I was sat on a hill watching it all unfold through my scope. As for telling you to shut up in the failed teamspeak liaison, all that was happening was yourself and Miyagi beating around the bush and shouting over eachother, I suggest in future that the both of you chill out in liaisons because shouting only ends up in fourm reports which could, intern, waste the staff team's valuable time.

me tabbing in and out of my TS would have had no effect on the in-game audio I was making sure I was muted and deafened, also the fact you are assuming that the person was executed how do you 100% know without visual proof he was executed you don't so you basing your "initiation" off you heard a pistol shot that means he was executed. Your pal Ralph was in a situation with us yesterday where a cop glitched and we couldn't execute him. The only way you could have 100% have known is looking at chat and gaining that info from there, because you clearly don't go inside the building and check which is what you was saying to us until I said I have a video. How is the cop supposed to leave the building when they have already been downed, the person that is in the building eventually does leave after making sure no other cops are coming.

I wasn't the one being petty in TS it was Ralph telling people to shut up when he wasn't even involved in the situation, I was simply saying I would rather sort this out another way, but you were all too busy screaming for the video after I said 3 times im uploading it. Also, you were all being petty after I asked "are you guys being seen to" because you were sat in our Liason you responded with "Are you getting cheeky"

You're not getting a longer video if that isn't proof of metagaming ill get the longer footage which lacks an initiation and post that as a separate report 

someone in the TS said you may have changed your name so i was saying it just in case you had
If you can give me time to fully reply when I'm back from school that would be great 

Actually I was Involved, I had been there since you told the cops to surrender, and even whilst Miyagi was warning you not to execute any cops, I was sat on a hill watching it all unfold through my scope. As for telling you to shut up in the failed teamspeak liaison, all that was happening was yourself and Miyagi beating around the bush and shouting over eachother, I suggest in future that the both of you chill out in liaisons because shouting only ends up in fourm reports which could, intern, waste the staff team's valuable time.
I would rather you not accuse me of shouting over people in liaison when I have multiple people that can back me up not once did I shout over anyone, talk calmly over someone because they were going off topic yes. Also next time you’re invited into a gangs TS to sort something out I would imagine they would like a little more respect when attempting to sort the situation out instead like you admitted telling me to shut up and push your nonsense opinions which meant nothing. Only person shouting in there was you, and yes you was sat on a hill no where near us so you wouldn’t have heard what was going on because Miyagi and you were both sat in our TS deafend and muted as seen in the video when I flick into TS to make sure you aren’t gaining info from the TS, I’m hoping I’m not wasting the staffs time, I’m pretty sure every member of the community can voice their concerns on the forums without it being a waste of time. 

Only person shouting in there was you, and yes you was sat on a hill no where near us so you wouldn’t have heard what was going on because Miyagi and you were both sat in our TS deafend and muted as seen
I watched the situation and listened to what miyagi was saying as it was hotmiced through discord.

This is going to be the last reply you see from me until staff deal with this because quite frankly your pissing me off and i feel like ur wasting my time

i mainly want a longer video because usually Staff will ask for a longer video im not sure and i want to see it before hand and you mean another report if you can please state what rules i could've possibly broken that requires another report be put up.

and with tabbing in and out of your game affects the audio slightly and so does the TS narrator going Mic muted and that will make the video and you hear that over what im saying in game 

secondly after is shot all off you you started bitching about it and saying you didn't say shit when stavik was downed and clearly heard me and said to you fools that u acknowledged my threats towards you if any further action was taken such as you executing the cops i would shoot you now this is not my problem you in particular didn't hear this i personally want a different perspective preferably from them man in handcuffs 

and going onto to saying i was getting rude in team speak you say it will be uploaded on the forums leave the liason then come back in 2 seconds after saying do you guys need seeing to when you clearly fucking know whats just gone on 

as i said my last reply on this topic ill let staff deal with it 

King regards 

Miyagi

@AFM Mason, you were warned that executing any more police officers would result in hostile action. Pistol shots were then heard and Miyagi apparently presumed that an execution has taken place. There is no definitive proof that metagaming took place, as such this report will be declined for lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back