Jump to content
Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE 1
...
ALTIS LIFE 2
...
DAYZ UK
...
TEAMSPEAK
...
...

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Terry Sugarbumps

Automatic Drug Dealer

Recommended Posts

Terry Sugarbumps

I recently saw an “automatic drug dealer” on the market for a buy price of 100k. I have no idea what this is but i am interested, anyone care to explain ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fergu
1 hour ago, Terry Sugarbumps said:

I recently saw an “automatic drug dealer” on the market for a buy price of 100k. I have no idea what this is but i am interested, anyone care to explain ? 

Theirs a automatic drug dealer? since when

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fabrizio R R H

It's the poseidon placeable drug dealer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Maxim

Dealers+ in Poseidon have to place down the weed field/processor and the drug dealer, everytime the cops shut it down, it's a buyable item for them and so costs them money and time, they are uselss to civs. 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuclear Atlas

Some Poseidon membmer must have died with it , its absolutely wortheless to civs without dealer+ whitelisting dont waste your money lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
imaK
On 25/05/2019 at 09:19, Nuclear Atlas said:

Some Poseidon membmer must have died with it , its absolutely wortheless to civs without dealer+ whitelisting dont waste your money lads.

He means on the market on the phone where u can see everything and its price its listed there. not auction house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scott Weiland
On 23/05/2019 at 16:59, Mr Maxim said:

Dealers+ in Poseidon have to place down the weed field/processor and the drug dealer

Thought it was Enforcer+ ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Maxim
3 hours ago, Scott Weiland said:

Thought it was Enforcer+ ? 

No, only dealers and above

  • Hype 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×