What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - CI Ant Arni - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpy - Nick Sharp

Your In-game name

Atles Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

CI Ant Arni

Date of the incident

22/05/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

EDIT (1837):  Sorry for not the best audio quality, at the time i did not know my ingame was not turned fully up.

So leading up to this situation the police were constantly causing us issues, which then lead over towards checkpoint.

You see him shooting at a Taru for what it seems to be no reason, but not the issue. He then goes over and starts speaking to SETH off in the corner while I'm speaking to Ponty. The point where I have others have an issue with is how after I spoke to him at around 2.35 into video after he starts talking to SETH saying he is going arrest him for repairing the helicopter. I tell him if he touches him or any Poseidon member he would be shot, because of the fact of how AR have been causing us issues all day at that point for a good 2 solid hours.

To the part where I have the issue with. After I spoke to him, he didn't say a word. Looks at me and then knocks out 2 of us and tries to get away. No roleplay involved in that. That is the issue I have which then lead into a gun fight.

The fact that he doesn't care and knocks people out like is upsetting to see, the poor quality to this should be looked at, the police have a standard and he clearly has not met that yesterday with how he acted.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5ce5886804b09d6e00/once-again
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps if you were so upset about this at the time you could have messaged me and I could have maybe had a recording as you can struggle to hear a lot of what is said, which I'll get onto. To add onto that, you pop up and come to us after I've already been chatting with your lot so I find it funny when you say things like "You see him shooting at a Taru for what it seems to be no reason" when if you had been there you would have seen that it wasn't for no reason and the lad was fully informed what would happen if he tried to take off, which I'll expand on below as it plays a role.

We were flying around looking for active crimes hen we spotted a taru, on our side of the border might I add, which we decided we would take care of. We landed and began to lockpick it, when the civilian came about and started repairing it. I informed him not to do that, which he carried on, he then proceeded to enter and spool up the taru. Naylor was completely fine with us attempting to commandeer the vehicle and said so, so we saw no reason to engage with you guys which is confusing considering the threats we later received after we began to act on it. After disabling it, Naylor started threatening me and telling me that was going to "knock me the fuck out" (can't remember what for), which I ignored as again there wasn't really reason for hostility. One of your men began to repair the taru so I informed that he would be knocked out and arrested if proceeded to repair it. At this point you say "if you touch him... you're going to get shot end of" and during this time Naylor tells me to put my hands up or I'm going to be shot as well if I remember right, which again you can't hear in your video but that's one of the problems of putting up a report without contacting the other party and looking to get people into trouble. What exactly do you expect me to do? There has been "initiation" from both parties, the hostile RP is there from both parties, it is very evident that one way or another shit is about to kick the fan.

There is nothing poor RP about this, you're just upset you got knocked out before you could do the same to me/kill me and frankly it's embarrassing. You can't expect me to instruct you with every little thing; I threaten one of you lot after some roleplay, you and your colleagues threaten me, I act first. 

There is no such thing as a "counter initiation"; at the point that you threaten someone, you should expect the same consequences bestowed upon yourself in self defence (if there has been high quality roleplay previously), and really... that's the only reason you put this report up - because I got you before you get me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back