What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Arma 3 Aliens ??!!

I do need the sawn-off  shotgun tho 😁 i mean imagine doing a bank job with that bueaty

Last edited by a moderator:
VLj0hol.gif

GAS MASKS!!!!!!

and looks to be a new car maybe.

236afce81769a7164d5e2d98f5396cf8.jpg

-Gas masks are cosmetic only outside of the campaign, same with the electronic warfare equipment

-The campaign is launched seperately through the launcher but the content is still in base Arma 3 per usual

New 6.5mm would be a good addition to the server i expect along with the mk14 and shotgun. AKU-12 would be cool but it will have the same ammo as the AK-12 so may not be added by management. RPK-12 well I doubt management would add it.  New civilian uniforms will be added for free so more choice for civs I guess.

I'm looking forward to the new offroad variant tbh. Be nice to see that added for the Police, I miss the Police Offroad but it didn't really fit in, that variant however does

Instead of the VR suits, the admins could actually dress up as aliens
Yea and we get an admin base that is the alien spaceship lol

I'm looking forward to the new offroad variant tbh. Be nice to see that added for the Police, I miss the Police Offroad but it didn't really fit in, that variant however does

Yea and we get an admin base that is the alien spaceship lol
Since offroad has speakers maby we cud use that in roleplay somehow mm but yes that offroad looks sick and i love to see it in police force

Back