What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Arma 3 | Contact

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead

The new expansion for Arma 3. This gives the game a new spin, and over 100 new assets/objects to play with.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
The official screenshots showing some of the content available:

ss_b30fe5166244d0c4f5b33cea68079785971878e7.600x338.jpg
ss_1e1d99ee64673cd430ddb2498bf75625fc53b473.600x338.jpg
ss_1fd0e724d60f7d586274a826e87a339fdfd2cbb5.600x338.jpg
ss_2945f3e05fec541181b3f69c5993404aa3cd2500.600x338.jpg
arma3_contact_screenshot_15.png

Note the water ways compared to the last "DLC" / mod. Much nicer, no mad clipping issues.

There isn't a great deal available to see in the development build as of yet, but once they release guns, gear and vehicles. I'll video their mechanics etc. 

i live in somerset i demand the tractor as it my go to mode of transport lol i will drive it around kavala with my pint of cider

i live in somerset i demand the tractor as it my go to mode of transport lol i will drive it around kavala with my pint of cider
living around north somerset tractors are very common so id love this 

Please add the shotguns and tractor to the server, I'd love nothing more than driving around in my tractor with a shotgun, doing a Bristol accent.

PROMET 6.5 MM

Promet.png

RPK-12 7.62 MM

RPK_12.png

AKU-12 7.62 MM

AKU_12.png

MK14 7.62 MM

Mk14.png

KOZLICE 12G

Certain criminal elements have been known to improvise sawed-off versions of the shotgun. These are easier to conceal and operate in confined spaces, but also have a reduced effective range. - new method of obtaining the sawn off?

Kozlice.png

Just some updates on the weapons and helicopter models. - Sorry about the not so great frame rate, was playing DayZ as well, but is shows the new guns and 1 or 2 new variants of the older guns. This doesn't show the variants of the new guns.

I went through and took screenshots of all the guns added on Monday for those unable/unwilling to download the dev branch

Arma 3 Contact DLC Equipment Assets

​

New details in this trailer. #EddyForNewBombDefusalScenarios?

I'll be having a better look later, and will post anything which may be interesting to look at.

@Jaffa - Credits, I didn't notice it was premiered.

Back